The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone done or is currently doing short stories from Sunlight On The Grass Anthology?
I've gone and found myself a new hobby over the weekend! Definitely a new form of procrastination! Bang in the middle of the time where I'm trying to stop procrastinating too :P
Reply 5982
Original post by CharlieBoardman
I've gone and found myself a new hobby over the weekend! Definitely a new form of procrastination! Bang in the middle of the time where I'm trying to stop procrastinating too :P

What would that be? :smile:
Reply 5983
ugh my walls are like full of english revision, literally got no room for re and science revision notes :frown: Think I'm gonna have to size my notes down a bit
Original post by _OliviaTheOwl
Has anyone done or is currently doing short stories from Sunlight On The Grass Anthology?

I am. It is so boring :frown:
Printing of all my past papers and mark schemes. THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!
Reply 5986
Whats sunlight on the grass? :O We have moon on the tides
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

ol I will do that at school. Waste all of their paper rather than mine. Mum ought a whole booklet of paper and I have used it up within 2 weeks!!!:cool:
Reply 5988

My printer doesn't work so I do that at school. Using schools ink and lots and lots of paper haha. My ICT teacher goes crazy if I do it in her lesson so im gonna shrink my past papers to 2 pages per A4 paper
Original post by c3ntury
What would that be? :smile:

Lock picking! Locks are actually quite interesting puzzles, I love puzzles!
Original post by iJess
My printer doesn't work so I do that at school. Using schools ink and lots and lots of paper haha. My ICT teacher goes crazy if I do it in her lesson so im gonna shrink my past papers to 2 pages per A4 paper

Original post by GreenLantern1
ol I will do that at school. Waste all of their paper rather than mine. Mum ought a whole booklet of paper and I have used it up within 2 weeks!!!:cool:

I'm not wastin my lunchtime!
Also my ICT teacher is a pyscho, we have to request what we want printing! She told me off on my report for helping others! Crazy b*tch
Reply 5991

Wow haha! I've never tried it, doesn't sound like the most innocent of schemes :wink:
Reply 5992
I'm not wastin my lunchtime!
Also my ICT teacher is a pyscho, we have to request what we want printing! She told me off on my report for helping others! Crazy b*tch

Wow really? I print them off in my free periods - ICT and Maths. Maths is better to do it in because my maths teacher is amazing, but has a sarcastic sense of humour :biggrin:

I wanted something signing the other day and he was like no I won't sign it -chucked it in the bin- then told me to get it out and he'd sign it for me :colondollar:
Original post by GreenLantern1
For number 2 I would say x=4 but it does look very odd. Have you got a link to these questions or maybe take a picture of the question and upload it so maybe then we would understand it?

http://oi41.tinypic.com/jae3on.jpg
There you go, in the majestic quality of my phone! :biggrin: Ignore my working out, it doesn't mean anything.
You need to teach me. :eek:
Original post by c3ntury
Wow haha! I've never tried it, doesn't sound like the most innocent of schemes :wink:

Original post by Pandora.
You need to teach me. :eek:

It may not sound so innocent lmao! But it is actually very interesting know how to 'solve' different types of locks! I've just ordered my first pick lock kit off the interet, which will make things a lot easier! So far I have been making my own equipment with paperclips an hair clips etc. They still work, but are much more difficult to use, and the majority of the time are unsuccessful to an inexperienced lock picker :smile: but I shall have my kit soon :biggrin: and hey, it won't matter if I lose my door key any more! :biggrin:

I'm never going to do anything malicious, it's just for fun and curiosity :smile:

http://oi41.tinypic.com/jae3on.jpg
There you go, in the majestic quality of my phone! :biggrin: Ignore my working out, it doesn't mean anything.

That is correct :smile:
It may not sound so innocent lmao! But it is actually very interesting know how to 'solve' different types of locks! I've just ordered my first pick lock kit off the interet, which will make things a lot easier! So far I have been making my own equipment with paperclips an hair clips etc. They still work, but are much more difficult to use, and the majority of the time are unsuccessful to an inexperienced lock picker :smile: but I shall have my kit soon :biggrin: and hey, it won't matter if I lose my door key any more! :biggrin:

I'm never going to do anything malicious, it's just for fun and curiosity :smile:
You might not, but I might :colone:

I've been Googling, it might make an interesting procrastinating tool. Except the only place I could get into is my garden shed, and it terrifies me.

My answer? It better be! :biggrin: I spent ages trying to work it out.

How did you find out how to do it?
Reply 5998

Spoiler

You did type it up incorrectly, hehe. :tongue:
Original post by yugiohtheawesome
I actually feel your pain as if it is my own. :frown: My last one is history though which is a right pain up the ass :mad:

AQA history? it is a killer isn't it. Weimar and Nazis aren't that bad, but Vietnam...just awful.

Latest