The Student Room Group

University of bedfordshire or herts???

So far I'm in a debate with a few peers about which university is better than the otyher in offering an undergraduate psychology course....Which one do you think is better and why??? PLEASE DISCUSS PEOPLE...

(NOTE: I know that the majority are gonna be like ''o screw both..they are both as worse as the other'':smile: but I need some general views)

University of BEDS AND HERTS, pease join the discussion :tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by bariskesin
So far I'm in a debate with a few peers about which university is better than the otyher in offering an undergraduate psychology course....Which one do you think is better and why??? PLEASE DISCUSS PEOPLE...

(NOTE: I know that the majority are gonna be like ''o screw both..they are both as worse as the other'':smile: but I need some general views)

University of BEDS AND HERTS, pease join the discussion :tongue:

I got to Herts, so I'm biased, but two of my flatmates do psychology and they love it. I don't really know much about Bedfordshire, but they're ranked 83 for the course on the guardian and Herts at 47. Although I don't agree in basing it solely on this. Have you visited both? If you can't decide maybe you can look up course content, see which you prefer, or which you liked better in general?

There is quite a rivalry between Beds and Herts, every year we get together and the sports teams play against another in practically everything, this year Herts won overall. :wink:
Reply 2
GO HERTS:smile:. The trouble I'm having is seeing why either would be worse. They both offer the same course, and deliver the same content don't they???:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by bariskesin
GO HERTS:smile:. The trouble I'm having is seeing why either would be worse. They both offer the same course, and deliver the same content don't they???:smile:

I'm not sure on content, you might have to check. Nationally there are core topics that they expect you to have from doing that course, but universities can differ in the other modules.
Reply 4
As a person who has lived in Bedfordshire all her life...I would 100% say Herts.

Quite a lot of Bedfordshire's university campus is actually in Luton (Psychology for Bedford uni is based on their Luton campus, not Bedfordshire) so unless you love Luton, I would say Hertfordshire all the way.
Reply 5
Nope need help on deciding which is the best...........anyone else studying at BEDS/HERTS.. More opinions will be helpfull...

Quick Reply

Latest