The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Okay, after the recent Manga I am not really surprised with Kabuto's Sage Mode, I still don't think highly of him compared to Ori. I think it will be a great battle, because I think Kishi would like to show Sasuke & Itachi fighting together.

Itachi has the skill, intelligence, whereas Sasuke is considerably strong with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Reply 401
Itachi pulling out the hax..
naruto and kakashi are byc.
Original post by intelllpuneet
naruto and kakashi are byc.

At the risk of sounding dumb, what does byc mean? :smile:
Reply 404
LoL :smile:

Izanami....I saw that coming, I read the Izanagi and Izanami Tale so it figures.

Kabuto is just weak without Ori.
Reply 405
Kabuto with sage powers :confused:

Does that mean there is a giant slug boss somewhere???

Also I want the plot to move away from Itachi and Sasuke at the moment, or at least some twist happen in the scope of things.
Reply 406
Always disliked Kabuto, hopefully this is the back story ended because I am bored senseless. Seeing Oro back in the day is the only thing that slightly saves it.
Reply 407
Original post by Idle
Always disliked Kabuto, hopefully this is the back story ended because I am bored senseless. Seeing Oro back in the day is the only thing that slightly saves it.

Oro had a cool hide out though.
Reply 408
Original post by Kiss
Oro had a cool hide out though.

That is true!

The story would have been so much better IMO if Nagato had not saved some of the Konoha ninja and lived himself to go and fight. In real life you would not sacrifice yourself for a couple of thousands noobs when you just stomped them.
Reply 409
Original post by Idle
That is true!

The story would have been so much better IMO if Nagato had not saved some of the Konoha ninja and lived himself to go and fight. In real life you would not sacrifice yourself for a couple of thousands noobs when you just stomped them.

Yeah lol I agree with you, I want Nagato back :redface:
Reply 410
Kabuto NEEDS to get his ass kicked and fast. Can't have that little dweeb beating people.
Reply 411
Struggling to see what has happened tbh, Itachi activated Inzanami and then gets chopped in half. So if he stopped edo with it, then he is dead.
Original post by Kiss
Kabuto NEEDS to get his ass kicked and fast. Can't have that little dweeb beating people.

True, Kabuto needs to be stopped. But he isnt a little dweeb anymore, i mean, common he surpassed Orochimaru, and is in now a snake sage (HE IS A FREAKIN DRAGON FOR GODS SAKES). TECHNICALLY HE IS PROBABLY AS STRONG AS NATURO IN SAGE MODE.

But i wanna see narutos battle soon, i mean him and the kyubi are making connections with the other beasts... HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Kind of wishing that the Kabuto fight will be over. As much as I like Itachi, I really, really, REALLY want to see what's under Tobi's mask.

...it's been bugging me for a while. :/
Chapter 589, like what? Seriously?
Exciting though.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by introvertedraccoon
Kind of wishing that the Kabuto fight will be over. As much as I like Itachi, I really, really, REALLY want to see what's under Tobi's mask.

...it's been bugging me for a while. :/

Tobirama Senju

decent chapter not the best but ive seen worse
I am finally watching Naruto Shippuuden after like 3 months on episode 261 right now :biggrin:
YAY! Never knew there was a Naruto thread, my life is complete:adore:
Reply 418
LOl same lil-Mazie!!

Ireally like kakashi, he is so cool!!!

Sasuke is going to realise that he was tricked by tobi, i swear who is he, he's not madara that's for sure..

and omg i cant wait till naruto and sasuke fight :biggrin:
Reply 419
So does this mean Madara has been removed from the battle? If so that means only Tobi is left.........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending