The Student Room Group

Student Finance HELP! :( URGENT :(

Ok I signed up today, filled in the form. ( National Insurance Number, birth place, date of birth etc)

Now, what next? I am confused. I didn't get anything from the post.

I don't see the income option? Where is the form stating my family earnings etc? All I did was fill in my national insurance number etc. Help? OMG 31ST is nearly coming! OMG!

I'm on this page click: http://gyazo.com/9fb92a2518607cdd6f4dd88870c23ceb so I send my info to the stated PO box? Just like that, AND BOOM FINISH? Simple as that? Please can someone kindly help a anxious kid out. :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Please anyone? :frown:
Have you actually created a new application, got a customer reference number etc? On your application did you press the option to apply for a means-tested/household income assessed maintenance grant/loan?
Reply 3
Doesn't sound like you actually filled out an application. You need to enter in your parents income details and all your money details, it's not just going to automatically do it for you. There should be a list of options on the left hand side and you should have clicked an option earlier on that was something to do with your parents. Look carefully because it seems you've done your application incorrectly at the moment, you should definitely have an option for all the income details.
Reply 4
Original post by JongKey
Doesn't sound like you actually filled out an application. You need to enter in your parents income details and all your money details, it's not just going to automatically do it for you. There should be a list of options on the left hand side and you should have clicked an option earlier on that was something to do with your parents. Look carefully because it seems you've done your application incorrectly at the moment, you should definitely have an option for all the income details.

I don't see the income option and stuff. All I get is send me evidence to this address. HELP :frown:
Reply 5
I don't need to apply for Student Support?
Reply 6
Original post by SeaNanners
I don't see the income option and stuff. All I get is send me evidence to this address. HELP :frown:

Have you entered in your parents details? It's on the 'Your Family' section, it asks you which of your parents you live with. Click both or whatever is appropriate and then it will ask you for your parents income details and etc but you would need to have completed the 'Your Family' section fully first. Go right to the beginning of the application because it seems as if you have missed out some bits.

Also the link you gave isn't the application so have you logged onto the actual student finance application section?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by JongKey
Have you entered in your parents details? It's on the 'Your Family' section, it asks you which of your parents you live with. Click both or whatever is appropriate and then it will ask you for your parents income details and etc but you would need to have completed the 'Your Family' section fully first. Go right to the beginning of the application because it seems as if you have missed out some bits.

Also the link you gave isn't the application so have you logged onto the actual student finance application section?

I don't see that option no where. When I log in I see this http://gyazo.com/e77cca803ebcb7ba50bbe5c82337ec8a

It looks like you know what you are talking about, do you have skype or msn? I really need your help :frown:
Reply 8
Hey,

You need to scroll down the page , there will be a heading saying "my applications" you need to add an application. giving ur all details e.g. your course you want to do and all other details they asked for.

i hope it helps

Quick Reply

Latest