The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps one of your parents are part giraffe?

Seriously though, it's not just you, nor is it everybody.
Reply 2
like?>>>>
Reply 3
thread=troll

AWWWW, YEAH!
It's. Just. You.
Reply 6
Original post by ritchie888

AWWWW, YEAH!

:perv:
Reply 7
Natural selection. Females with longer necks could reach higher food whilst shorter-necked females had to compete with smaller land animals. The long-necked females were therefore able to get food to feed their offspring who would therefore more regularly survive to have their own offspring. Because of this, males who were attracted to long-necked females had more offspring and so the gene for attraction to long-necked females was passed down more readily.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Or perhaps you are a vampire and like a wide variety on what part of the neck to bite so thats why you pay so much attention to it and prefer long ones:colone:
Reply 9
This could be true. After all, Gale Platt is quite the stunner.

Neighhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Because the chicken crossed the road...
Original post by mikeyd85

Original post by mikeyd85
Perhaps one of your parents are part giraffe?

Seriously though, it's not just you, nor is it everybody.

This.

I hate how people try and find generalised attraction in traits (that they most likely hold) and project that it exists. If there's a nasty person with a **** personality and a long neck I would find them unattractive, if there is a lovely person, with a fun personality and a long neck, I'd like them.

Necks don't play a role in my preference. But...maybe that's just me.
Original post by ipulledhermione
This.

I hate how people try and find generalised attraction in traits (that they most likely hold) and project that it exists. If there's a nasty person with a **** personality and a long neck I would find them unattractive, if there is a lovely person, with a fun personality and a long neck, I'd like them.

Necks don't play a role in my preference. But...maybe that's just me.

:console: You must hate a lot of people on here then. :yes:
Reply 14
Original post by paddyman4
Natural selection. Females with longer necks could reach higher food whilst shorter-necked females had to compete with smaller land animals. The long-necked females were therefore able to get food to feed their offspring who would therefore more regularly survive to have their own offspring. Because of this, males who were attracted to long-necked females had more offspring and so the gene for attraction to long-necked females was passed down more readily.

ur kidding? so then a sign of fitness?
Reply 15
actually come to think of it, swans are considered elegant aren't they?
Original post by unknownking321

Original post by unknownking321
:console: You must hate a lot of people on here then. :yes:

Some. Not all.

off topic buuhhh - Is there a dutty wine appreciation soc?
Reply 17
Why not ask Taylor Lautner?
Giraffes are very pretty.
Original post by ipulledhermione
Some. Not all.

off topic buuhhh - Is there a dutty wine appreciation soc?

:iiam: If not, you should be the leader. :yes:

Latest