The Student Room Group

Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours?

Scroll to see replies

raspberry ice cream :love:- it's actually surprisingly difficult to find one that isn't just raspberry ripple so i ended up making my own last year, and it was sooo good!
Rum and raisin :coma:
Reply 22
I've made this a couple of times: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1225/blueberry-coconut-and-lime-ice--cream

someone seems to enjoy it as it disappears from the freezer gradually and my girlfriend denies eating it. Must be the cat.
Caramel Chew Chew
Reply 24
any flavour duh :smile: icecream rocks :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Mmm, care to choose?

Motor Oil?!?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Ben and Jerrys>> Phish food, or Chocolate fudge brownie. omnomnomnom
Reply 27
I generally like a bit of a flavour contrast when I eat - something like raspberry or strawberry sorbet with mint ice-cream is delicious. :smile:
Banana! So from Ben and Jerry's I guess Chunk Monkey, though they're all good.
Vanilla and Prailenes & Cream. :yep:
Reply 30
Haagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey and Crunchie ice cream :smile: :love:
I love Ben & Jerries cookie dough, but at the moment I can't get enough of Mackies traditional dairy ice cream :drool: , anyone else tried it?
Not a big fan of ice cream really, but my mum makes rhubarb crumble ice cream occasionally which is perfection...
Reply 33
Cookie dough for me. Although when I was on holiday abroad, I tried the most delicious blueberry ice cream :sogood:
Reply 34
I'm a sucker for ben and jerrys, phish food/ cookie dough.

If it's proper icecream, rum and raisin, there used to be a van in savernak forest which did the best rum and raisin i've ever had, HUGE raisins which just exploded with flavour, strong, sweet rum flavour in icecream. In a waffle cone. Amazing, makes my mouth water thinking about it.

Failing that, anything which is chocolatey will do nicely.

I've also got a strange thing for really cheap icecream on occasion, that really watery overly sweet vanilla tescon value ****, think it's probably because it reminds me of my nans on my dads side lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
Mmm... Phish Food! :smile:

Although I do love the tanginess of Rhubarb ice-cream! :teeth:

<3 x
Reply 36
I have like two favourite flavours of ice cream! The first would be ben and jerry's baked alaska, i love the wee bits of white chocolate and the marshmallow swirled though out :biggrin: I could eat it everyday!! :biggrin::biggrin:

The second it called Blue Surf, and its like a mixture of vanilla and blueberry ice-cream :biggrin: where I live theres a company called maudes ice-cream and the do the blue surf :smile: best thing about it is that it comes in milk shake form too! LML! :colondollar:
Reply 37
I'm happy with just banana flavoured icecream :biggrin:
Also, this is Asda's version of Ben+Jerry's:

Tried it a couple of times and I thought it was nice, but best when it has melted a bit :smile:
Haagen daaz Strawberry Shortcake - best. thing. ever.
Reply 39
Honeycomb or Belgian Chocolate

Quick Reply

Latest