The Student Room Group

Bin Laden told followers not to 'waste [their] effort' attacking the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Donald Duck
It means they won't attack the UK, which is surely a good thing, whatever reasons they might have.

mate, the al qaeda aren't even real, the were invented by the US government, it was on the BBC documentary "power of nightmares".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEBQY63skvY
Reply 61
Makes me even more pissed off we went in there.

Original post by King-Panther
mate, the al qaeda aren't even real, the were invented by the US government, it was on the BBC documentary "power of nightmares".

The people are real, the label is just stuck to people who want the invaders out rather than there being an organised group it's a mentality
(edited 11 years ago)
ALL I have to add to this thread is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

Cannot be debunked^.^
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
honestly? not surprised but not massively caring. We're safe so why feel snubbed?
Original post by Banishingboredom
"'Even though we have the chance to attack the British, we should not waste our effort."

Is he calling us a bunch of chumps :mad:
Original post by TheHansa
Makes me even more pissed off we went in there.

The people are real, the label is just stuck to people who want the invaders out rather than them all carrying membership cards and acting as a coordinated group.

yeah, why don't you try watching the BBC documentary clip I posted.

insurgents are not the same as terrorists, they are defending their homeland, al qaeda supposedly attacked innocent civilians on 911 and 7/7... which doesn't make them any better than the government I may add.
Original post by Bohedie
honestly? not surprised but not massively caring. We're safe so why feel snubbed?

safe from what or who? a non existent enemy.

Reply 67
yeah, why don't you try watching the BBC documentary clip I posted.

insurgents are not the same as terrorists, they are defending their homeland, al qaeda supposedly attacked innocent civilians on 911 and 7/7... which doesn't make them any better than the government I may add.

I've seen it the voice at 08:30 still cracks me up . We all know that the Americans are up to no good, but you need to be truthful, you're speaking as if the people don't exist they do, they just have been exaggerated and painted up as something they're not. It's a trademark because it's more easy for the kids in the audience to hate men trying to kill them than people thousands of miles away who don't want us in their country and who disagree with our values.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
safe from what or who? a non existent enemy.

whoever it was who planned the attack on the world trade centre. I don't care what they were called or where they came from I'm just glad and thankful they decided not to target us
Original post by Bohedie
whoever it was who planned the attack on the world trade centre.

What the CIA? you do know bin laden denied any involvement.

I don't care what they were called or where they came from I'm just glad and thankful they decided not to target us

well you should care, because evidence suggests that it was a false flag operation carried out by the US, they've carried out about 50 we know of since the second world war.
I've seen it the voice at 08:30 still cracks me up . We all know that the Americans are up to no good, but you need to be truthful, you're speaking as if the people don't exist they do, they just have been exaggerated and painted up as something they're not. It's a trademark because it's more easy for the kids in the audience (people in the UK) to hate men thousands of miles away trying to kill them than people thousands of miles away who don't want us in their country and who disagree with our values.

who exists, al qaeda? well they don't.

far enough, all im saying is al qaeda doesn't exist, fact.
Reply 71
What the CIA? you do know bin laden denied any involvement.

well you should care, because evidence suggests that it was a false flag operation carried out by the US, they've carried out about 50 we know of since the second world war.

the Nazi's denied exterminating Jews.

Maybe it was the USA, Maybe it was the Sudanese, maybe it was the Chinese. Either way a dodgy youtube video is the last source I would use to draw a reliable, backed up and well informed opinion from :/ sorry
Reply 72
who exists, al qaeda? well they don't.

far enough, all im saying is al qaeda doesn't exist, fact.

The video said they do as a mentality of people who are under occupation, the people are real, they fight back, they just didn't take commands from Bin Laden (and Saddam Hussein) as the American media claims. They were catergorised as an organisation so the USA could prosecute people who were not involved in person, here's you're conspiracy (as well as the questionable practice of prosecuting people who's alleged crimes took place outside America under American law)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bohedie
the Nazi's denied exterminating Jews.

some did, some don't (and are even proud). the fact is, bin laden denied it and the US claim that he confessed in a video. the guy on the left is from the video, the guy on the right is bin laden. clearly not the same person.

Maybe it was the USA, Maybe it was the Sudanese, maybe it was the Chinese. Either way a dodgy youtube video is the last source I would use to draw a reliable, backed up and well informed opinion from :/ sorry

no, its not a dodgy youtube video made by some random people, it is a clip from the BBC documentary "power of nightmares". I suggest you watch it.
The video said they do as a mentality of people who are under occupation, the people are real, they fight back, they just didn't take commands from Bin Laden (and Saddam Hussein) as the American media claims.

insurgents are not the same as al qaeda.

They were catergorised as an organisation so the USA could prosecute people who were not involved in person, here's you're conspiracy (as well as the questionable practice of prosecuting people who's alleged crimes took place outside America under American law)

no, they created it in the 1980s to convict bin laden..

so you admit they're not real.
Reply 75
some did, some don't (and are even proud). the fact is, bin laden denied it and the US claim that he confessed in a video. the guy on the left is from the video, the guy on the right is bin laden. clearly not the same person.

no, its not a dodgy youtube video made by some random people, it is a clip from the BBC documentary "power of nightmares". I suggest you watch it.

I probably have I've watched three bbc documentaries over the years claiming osma bin laden is dead, imaginary or an actor, I'm simply not interested. it's something half way around the world and not hurting us we have enough nutters in this country who think it's okay to attack people on buses or go stab people in the street maybe we should address that and withdraw from those countries.

and I will always remain thankful that out country hasn't suffered from as terrible an event as 9/11.
Original post by Bohedie
I probably have I've watched three bbc documentaries over the years claiming osma bin laden is dead, imaginary or an actor, I'm simply not interested. it's something half way around the world and not hurting us we have enough nutters in this country who think it's okay to attack people on buses or go stab people in the street maybe we should address that and withdraw from those countries.

totally agree.

and I will always remain thankful that out country hasn't suffered from as terrible an event as 9/11

ditto.
Reply 77

The Americans would never allow what is essentially the British state propaganda department to make such a thing.
The Americans would never allow what is essentially the British state propaganda department to make such a thing.

well they did. its there in front of your face, accept it.
Reply 79
insurgents are not the same as al qaeda.

Like I said, it's a mentality.

no, they created it in the 1980s to convict bin laden..

so you admit they're not real.

80s? Bin Laden was fighting the Soviets using American equipment then wasn't he?

Quick Reply

Latest