The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich Medical School) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when the first interviews came out last year?
Original post by Joseppea
11th-ish of November, so we are overdue :wink:

we're not overdue the email said to expect them around mid-december
Reply 262
Original post by blahblah772
we're not overdue the email said to expect them around mid-december

Yeah I know, I was joking based on when they were released last year. :tongue:
Reply 263
well some people must hear something soon because the first interview date is 15 december.
Reply 264
Original post by b-beauty

Original post by b-beauty
well some people must hear something soon because the first interview date is 15 december.

i reckon they'll give them either very end of this month or start of next month cuz most unis are giving about 2 weeks notice...:/
god so worried...
So did you guys find out how they asses your applications in the end? :smile:

I didn't apply cus they weren't specific enough and this isn't the year for me to be taking chances :/

... Plus it would've cost me a billion to travel from newcastle to Norwich at the end and start of terms
I live in Newcastle too, it'll cost a bomb! Still fingers crossed for an interview!!!!

Good luck everyone
Reply 267
Still waiting for news...
I live in Newcastle three and it will cost an arm and a leg but I love the sound of their course so it's all worth it :smile:
Do they hand out interviews and rejections in batches or do they do HYMS style where they pretty much hand out all interviews offers/rejections on one day?
Has anyone else recieved the questionnaire for the A104 course?
Reply 271
Original post by Ally312
Has anyone else recieved the questionnaire for the A104 course?

Nope :/ are they being given out ?
Original post by Parle à ma main

Do they hand out interviews and rejections in batches or do they do HYMS style where they pretty much hand out all interviews offers/rejections on one day?

Unless it's changed in the past couple of years, it's done after all the interviews over a few days :smile:
Reply 273
Original post by xxsanhaxx
Nope :/ are they being given out ?

Well I got one this morning, so I would have thought that since they're given by e-mails they would be sent together. :confused:

(btw, check the junk folder - my notification from UEA got put in there, and I only found it the next day :rolleyes:)
Reply 275

That looks very fixed.
Reply 276
Original post by Eragon.
That looks very fixed.

Yeah definitely fixed. None of those lists even mentions oxford lol I guess that school must suck :tongue:
Reply 277
Original post by Ally312
Well I got one this morning, so I would have thought that since they're given by e-mails they would be sent together. :confused:

(btw, check the junk folder - my notification from UEA got put in there, and I only found it the next day :rolleyes:)

Omg ye it was in my junk box :O hate it when it does that :angry:, but atleast I got it :smile:
Thanks
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Unless it's changed in the past couple of years, it's done after all the interviews over a few days :smile:

As in, post-interview offers? I'm so glad UEA don't keep you hanging!

What about interviews themselves? Are they given out in batches? :smile:

As in, post-interview offers? I'm so glad UEA don't keep you hanging!

What about interviews themselves? Are they given out in batches? :smile:

Well if you're one of the first to be interviewed, then they'd leave you hanging for a good 3-4 months :p:

And I have no idea about the interviews. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest