The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got the AQA GCSE Biology exam (B2) from May 2011. Please, please can I have it :smile:
Reply 1121
Original post by matty123

Has anyone got the AQA GCSE Biology exam (B2) from May 2011. Please, please can I have it :smile:

Aqa website if not I don't know
Evening guys,

does anyone have the pdf for the June 11 5ST1H/01 statistics paper? First question is about a graph about crime rates.

Cheers.
Edexcel website won't let you access the November 2011 mark schemes. I wanted to see them because i'm a little worried about how I did on those tests. I'm talking about the B2, P2 and C2 units.

Is there anywhere online where I can have a look at the mark scheme or even just the question paper?

Thanks.
Reply 1124
Original post by ant96
geography - edexcel B 2011 past paper?
latin - ocr gcse 2011 past papers (4 papers) ?
philosophy and applied ethics - ocr b gcse 2011 past paper?
eng lit and lang - cambridge igcse 2011 past papers?
french - aqa gcse 2011 past papers?

^^ all taken in 2011 may/june

thankyou :smile:

You can get them from your school , mock examinations -........- Tippu.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qljp9myz2pd19e7

Good luck with your exams :smile:

FOR AQA GCSE B2 BIOLOGY JUNE 2011
(edited 12 years ago)
Has anybody got the edexcel astronomy june 2011 mark scheme and the aqa geography A gcse unit 2 geography higher paper for June 2011.
Original post by metaltron
http://www.mediafire.com/?qljp9myz2pd19e7

Good luck with your exams :smile:

FOR AQA GCSE B2 BIOLOGY JUNE 2011

Thanks so much! :biggrin:. Do you by any chance have the mark scheme? :colondollar:
Thanks so much! :biggrin:. Do you by any chance have the mark scheme? :colondollar:

I think this is good enough:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1646569

I thought it was quite a hard paper tbh the first question was confusing, normally there's an easy hsw question instead. Suppose it wasn't the worst though!
Original post by metaltron
I thought it was quite a hard paper tbh the first question was confusing, normally there's an easy hsw question instead. Suppose it wasn't the worst though!

Yeah, but the grade boundaries were low :smile:

Has anyone got the official mark scheme though?
Probably not edexcel don't show them till 9 months after the test
Hi

I just did the Sample Assesment Material Reading Paper for the Edexcel Italian GCSE 2008 onwards?

I got 36/40 and just wanted to see for 100% what that grade is, and how close grades are to each other - but couldn't find grade boundaries? Thanks!
Reply 1133
Original post by P.K.
You can get them from your school , mock examinations -........- Tippu.

You can go to the exam board websites. For the RS exam past papers go to

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/gcse/hss/rs_b/documents/

hope that helps :smile:
URGENT: Does anyone have the mediafire link to look at all AQA JUNE 2011 Papers and Mark Schemes Plus Examiners Report
Thanks
Reply 1135
Original post by champions_18

Original post by champions_18
URGENT: Does anyone have the mediafire link to look at all AQA JUNE 2011 Papers and Mark Schemes Plus Examiners Report
Thanks

Which exam?
Anyone have the media fire link for the AQA GCSE Biology Higher June 2011 mark scheme? Thanks.
Originally Posted by champions_18
Thanks
Which exam?

French & Spanish Exam Listening and Reading Higher please
Reply 1138
Original post by ant96

Original post by ant96
geography - edexcel B 2011 past paper?
latin - ocr gcse 2011 past papers (4 papers) ?
philosophy and applied ethics - ocr b gcse 2011 past paper?
eng lit and lang - cambridge igcse 2011 past papers?
french - aqa gcse 2011 past papers?

^^ all taken in 2011 may/june

thankyou :smile:

I have copies of all 4 higher tier latin papers from june, i think i've attached them: A404-02Jun11.pdf

A403-02Jun11.pdf

A402-02Jun11.pdf

A401-02Jun11.pdf
Does anyone have the mark scheme and test paper for the OCR A501 unit A higher tier maths paper, Which was written on 19th january 2012?

Quick Reply

Latest