The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
lets get this thread up and running again.
Head Teacher cause the bitch of a support teacher wanted me to say thank you for ****ing up my timetable and blaming me for the school losing it so I told her she didn't deserve one. I think she had a superiority complex.
Meeting with my learning mentors and then had a very ''firm'' meeting with my head of year which then lead to a meeting with my head of year and parents. This is all because I am not participating enough in class and I've handed some homework late which affects my position in the year league table (though I was not even last).
We had loads of whole class detentions in year 7. Good times... :biggrin:

I nearly got a detention for forgetting my PE kit once, but I managed to get out of it.
Reply 384
My school was pretty much a zoo, you'd have to almost kill someone to get in any real trouble. We didn't have 'detention' but we had isolation.

The worst thing i did was probably skipping lessons to smoke round the back of the Art building. Never got caught or got in trouble for it though. Only punishment i can remember is having to spend an hour isolation because i was late to registration 3 times in one term.

Edit:

Oh actually i remember the 6 people who sat at my table in science all having to stay behind because one kid threw a bouncy ball at the teacher when her back was turned. And she said we were all gonna get suspended if we didn't say who it was. She gave us all a little bit of paper so we could anonymously say who did it. In the end none of us would snitch so she just let us leave and nothing further came of it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Primary -

Detention every night for 6 weeks for trying to photocopy my friend's head.

Phone call home for breaking a boys nose for lifting my skirt up in the playground

Phone call home for throwing the metal water jug at the dinnerlady who used to stand over me and watch me eat. I eat with my knife in my left hand so she made me swap them over and wouldn't let me leave until I'd finished me dinner.

Detention for accidentally kicking someone in the face on the climbing frame. She stood right in front of me and didn't move when I told her to.

Detention for playing hairdressers in a Maths lesson with my friend.

Secondary -

Isolation for having brown hair. I used to dye my hair all sorts of colours when I was at school and I'd had blue hair the week before. I dyed it brown cause I was trying to dye it another colour and I got dragged into my HoY office for it because brown isn't a natural colour apparently. I questioned whether she was an actual teacher and got sent to the deputy head. He was laughing as he took me to Isolation.

Isolation again for hair dye. I was blonde this time and I got hauled off there when I asked why the girl with bright green weave in her hair was allowed to roam free and I was being punished.

Phone call home for asking my HoY whether she sat on her fat arse all day.

Phone call home for reporting my HoY for harassment. She liked to follow me around school to make sure I was behaving. She did that every day for most of the year and the governors got involved and told her to back off. She follows my sister around trying tog et her into trouble but my sister is too shy to say anything to anyone!

Detention for having pink hair. I accept that one.

Detention for pointing out all of the loopholes in the school rules. I lovingly typed them all out, pointed out the flaws and gave them to my HoY and the deputy heads. I was thanked by a detention slip.

Isolation for not wearing a clip on tie. I'd ordered one through the school and it didn't come until the last day of Year 11! They made the ridiculous new school uniform compulsory for all years even though it cost £50 for a blazer. Most of year 11 refused and they gave up with us when they realised that they couldn't have an extra 120 students in isolation!

Detention for convincing a cover teacher that an oversized paper hat provided me with all my intelligence.

Stern telling off for wearing pink, purple, red, orange and blue eyeliner on various occasions. I got in the most trouble for the red though cause it made me look stoned apparently!

I got told off for setting someone's hair on fire in a science lesson. I wasn't even in that group so goodness knows what happened!

I was told off a lot at school. It was so boring so I made my own entertainment!
Reply 386
you guys sound like some of the people on Waterloo Road.
Excluded all the time, then finally expelled, was told i had ruined my future by the teachers ect. no school would ever take me :/ ...
Now im on my way to a top ten university!
wohooo! :biggrin:
Reply 388
Original post by PeterOkenla11
Excluded all the time, then finally expelled, was told i had ruined my future by the teachers ect. no school would ever take me :/ ...
Now im on my way to a top ten university!
wohooo! :biggrin:

good on you , proving them wrong.
Original post by hbk4894
good on you , proving them wrong.

Yeah!
Ill show them! :colone:
Suspended and banned off the computers after hacking them several times. Could do anything, managed to access school records and change the lists of my friends so they only got nice letters sent home :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by hbk4894
such as , what were this dangerous items?

Laser pointers haha. Absolute shambles getting suspended and police involved.
I didn't tidy up the sandpit once :frown:
Reply 393
Year 6
Maybe got in with the wrong crowd... :/
Resulting in partaking in throwing eggs at the school

Resulting in all of us spending the last ten weeks of primary school sat outside the head teachers office on a 'special table'
Original post by PianoKeys4
We had loads of whole class detentions in year 7. Good times... :biggrin:

I nearly got a detention for forgetting my PE kit once, but I managed to get out of it.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Reply 395
I got suspended for a few days for shooting a kid in the arse with a bb gun.
Original post by FranticMind
Suspended and banned off the computers after hacking them several times. Could do anything, managed to access school records and change the lists of my friends so they only got nice letters sent home :smile:

Your sig makes this funnier. :lol:
Lost it, punched the class bully. He got hour detention, I got off scott free :smile: Something about me showing symptoms of a nervous breakdown.
Anyways. Over it now :smile:
Reply 398
I had a straight afterschool for not doing my business homework (even though I always do it) because my teacher is a rat.
Reply 399
Original post by JaggySnake95
Head Teacher cause the bitch of a support teacher wanted me to say thank you for ****ing up my timetable and blaming me for the school losing it so I told her she didn't deserve one. I think she had a superiority complex.

How difficult is it to say two words? :dunce:

You're the one with the superiority complex, sunshine.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest