The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iron Lady
How hard is it to say two words?

You're the one with the superiority complex, sunshine.

So you're saying that if someone asks you to say thank you to them then you are automatically obliged to say it, no matter how much they've ****ed up? The school lost my timetable and she literally spent the entire day telling me how it was my fault and then expected me to thank her for it? I was sat waiting for her to clean up her mess while I missed out on the start of my courses and I was meant to be grateful for that?

I understand you are probably trolling, but come on, try harder please.
Reply 401
Original post by JaggySnake95
So you're saying that if someone asks you to say thank you to them then you are automatically obliged to say it, no matter how much they've ****ed up? The school lost my timetable and she literally spent the entire day telling me how it was my fault and then expected me to thank her for it? I was sat waiting for her to clean up her mess while I missed out on the start of my courses and I was meant to be grateful for that?

I understand you are probably trolling, but come on, try harder please.

You didn't have to mean it. You sound like a difficult person to get along with.
You didn't have to mean it. You sound like a difficult person to get along with.

But what would that acheive? I'm happy to apologise or say thank you if I have done something wrong myself and both sides have ****ed up, but she literally blamed everything on my and tried to make me feel as if I was in the wrong. She isn't a very well liked teacher and speaking to teachers and friends afterwards, they agreed that what I done was right. You just sound ignorant.
Reply 403
Original post by JaggySnake95
But what would that acheive? I'm happy to apologise or say thank you if I have done something wrong myself and both sides have ****ed up, but she literally blamed everything on my and tried to make me feel as if I was in the wrong. She isn't a very well liked teacher and speaking to teachers and friends afterwards, they agreed that what I done was right. You just sound ignorant.

...you've been trolled :awesome:
I was playing in the classroom with a lighter doing tricks with thew gas(im not a pyro btw) when suddenly the desk got fire while the teacher was lecturing 12ft away from me!Suspended for 5 days and i had to pay for a new desk!!! Good times...!!!hahah
...you've been trolled :awesome:

I thought it doesn't count when you call troll? :colone:
Reply 406
Once, I forgot my ruler and I had to write "I will not forget my ruler" over and over for an hour. :'( I have no future with my attitude.
the good old after school *******s :/ bunking is worth it to get out of french class lol
In PE changing rooms someone broke a light so we had to sit on the benches in the changing room until the culprit was caught. So we all sit down on the bench and it brakes so we all move to the other bench. Teacher comes in sits on the broken bench and falls straight over, smacks his head of the wall and we could not stop laughing for like 20 minutes it was bloody hilarious. We all got detention that day.

Also in Home economics (cooking basically) we had cupboards where all the stuff we needed was so we empty out the stuff and my friend hides in the cupboard with the instructions scream "BOO" when someone opens the cupboard. So we try to get a random person in our class to open but instead the TEACHER opens it. And so he screams "BOO" at her and she just screams it was hilarious aswell. That class was an absolute piss take tbh though. Detention for 5 days and written apology.

In S2 when it was snowing we were throwing snowballs at cars (our school was on a busy road) so we hit this fancy car and the women gets pissed and pulls over. She opens her window about 3 inches and starts shouting abuse at us (this didn't stop us) so I throw a snowball about 50 feet and it goes through the tiny gap of her window and smacks her right in the face. Wondershot it was. In her rage she drives into the school and gets snowballs "banned". Luckily I wasn't caught!

I never really got in much trouble tbh just generally taking the piss out teachers when the lessons were dull. I wasn't like some of the retards in my school who fired fireworks at each other in the canteen!
I got put in isolation once after, after one too many cans of coca cola, deciding that hanging upside down from a banister rail was an incredibly good idea. Luckily for me, I did not fall.

Unluckily for me, when I looked down towards the ground I met eye to eye with the Headteacher...annnnd it all went downhill from there. Ended up dashing into the library and hiding beneath the librarian's desktop. Not a good hiding place, oddly enough.

I also got in trouble during one of those Health and Safety lessons. We all had to "imagine" bringing our teacher to a courtroom for having "assaulted" one of our pupils with a weapon, and reenact it the next day. I was told to "bring in a weapon". I took her very literally and brought in some nunchukus. True story.
Reply 410
A few after school detentions for being late to lessons too many times.
A firm word from the teachers for when I wasn't silent i.e talking when the teacher was talking in class.... thats it really.
Original post by Laurah5498
Primary -

Detention every night for 6 weeks for trying to photocopy my friend's head.

Phone call home for breaking a boys nose for lifting my skirt up in the playground

Phone call home for throwing the metal water jug at the dinnerlady who used to stand over me and watch me eat. I eat with my knife in my left hand so she made me swap them over and wouldn't let me leave until I'd finished me dinner.

Detention for accidentally kicking someone in the face on the climbing frame. She stood right in front of me and didn't move when I told her to.

Detention for playing hairdressers in a Maths lesson with my friend.

Secondary -

Isolation for having brown hair. I used to dye my hair all sorts of colours when I was at school and I'd had blue hair the week before. I dyed it brown cause I was trying to dye it another colour and I got dragged into my HoY office for it because brown isn't a natural colour apparently. I questioned whether she was an actual teacher and got sent to the deputy head. He was laughing as he took me to Isolation.

Isolation again for hair dye. I was blonde this time and I got hauled off there when I asked why the girl with bright green weave in her hair was allowed to roam free and I was being punished.

Phone call home for asking my HoY whether she sat on her fat arse all day.

Phone call home for reporting my HoY for harassment. She liked to follow me around school to make sure I was behaving. She did that every day for most of the year and the governors got involved and told her to back off. She follows my sister around trying tog et her into trouble but my sister is too shy to say anything to anyone!

Detention for having pink hair. I accept that one.

Detention for pointing out all of the loopholes in the school rules. I lovingly typed them all out, pointed out the flaws and gave them to my HoY and the deputy heads. I was thanked by a detention slip.

Isolation for not wearing a clip on tie. I'd ordered one through the school and it didn't come until the last day of Year 11! They made the ridiculous new school uniform compulsory for all years even though it cost £50 for a blazer. Most of year 11 refused and they gave up with us when they realised that they couldn't have an extra 120 students in isolation!

Detention for convincing a cover teacher that an oversized paper hat provided me with all my intelligence.

Stern telling off for wearing pink, purple, red, orange and blue eyeliner on various occasions. I got in the most trouble for the red though cause it made me look stoned apparently!

I got told off for setting someone's hair on fire in a science lesson. I wasn't even in that group so goodness knows what happened!

I was told off a lot at school. It was so boring so I made my own entertainment!

Aah, that made me laugh so much :smile:
Reply 412
it's funny i never got an after school detention from yr 7-10 i was close but never got it then in yr 11 i got three for the same reason not getting my homework planner signed/forging my mums signature and spent 30 mins after school with my form tutor in an after school detention but it wasn't too bad tbf my form tutor was fit and actually she was quite nice to me just said to carry on with some work and once we even had a chat about my what AS levels I should pick, i guess those detentions actually helped me decide what A levels to and gave me a rough idea as what i want to do at university so it worked out well....im still forging signatures though :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Vintage <3
Secondary, in fact only about a year ago. My head of year was known for her drama queen behavior...

What did the police actually do?
Original post by aneemilie
My friend and I borrowed a girl's cellphone and sexted a guy in my class. She ratted on us, and the principal exploded :frown:

Im guessing you weren't going for a double entendre, but I just lol'd when I read the last bit
Reply 415
Oh wow.... Well I've been suspended twice in the past, once for getting into a fight and the other for having too many detentions (I think I had over 50 in that one year), not fun!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
I got a lunchtime detention once, for a homework related transgression. The other people in there were detention regulars, who thought I was in there as an extra study session. On the bright side, I now know the first 3 pages of the Oxford School Dictionary by heart.
Got a bunch of times; twice for skipping school (i'm not sure why they thought kicking me out of school for not going to school was a punishment,) once for getting caught smoking for the zillionth time and once for calling my chemistry teacher "a dog." There was one other time too but I'm not going into it.

I was a little **** at school, constantly in trouble etc, I don't even know why. Thank God my university hasn't asked for my school records!
I got an after school detention for squirting my water bottle all over some girls boobs

Apparently that's sexual harassment these days :angelblush:

Bitch deserved it though :bird:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by najinaji
Your sig makes this funnier. :lol:

Lol which part of the sig?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending