The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Science Projects without Study Periods?

Is it going to be hard to do 2 AH science projects (Bio and Chem) Without any free periods whatsoever. With maybe 2 periods most? I'm doing five subjects next year so I don't have any free periods. Is most of the project done in classtime?
Reply 1
I did AH Physics this year, and I'd say that you couldn't do it all during class periods. However, I didn't use many of my study periods on it at all. If I had to do any experimental work, I'd do it at lunch or after school. Any write-up related work I'd always do at home since it was impractical to do in school.

One tip that I'd give you though, especially since you're doing two AH's that require two investigations, is that you should get as much of it done as early in the year as possible. That way, you won't end up making up results days before it has to be sent away...

Good Luck with them!
Reply 2
Original post by RyJ
I did AH Physics this year, and I'd say that you couldn't do it all during class periods. However, I didn't use many of my study periods on it at all. If I had to do any experimental work, I'd do it at lunch or after school. Any write-up related work I'd always do at home since it was impractical to do in school.

One tip that I'd give you though, especially since you're doing two AH's that require two investigations, is that you should get as much of it done as early in the year as possible. That way, you won't end up making up results days before it has to be sent away...

Good Luck with them!

I'll try to start them early. I'm not really sure how my school runs the Advanced Highers :smile: I'll tell my teachers whats up anyway. I'll just try to dedicate as much time at home then to do them.

Good Luck doing whatever your doing now :3
Reply 3
Original post by TheFOMaster
I'll try to start them early. I'm not really sure how my school runs the Advanced Highers :smile: I'll tell my teachers whats up anyway. I'll just try to dedicate as much time at home then to do them.

Good Luck doing whatever your doing now :3

Haha thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending