The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StartSomething
I think it's secretly everyone's favourite topic of conversation, some people are just too afraid to admit it :biggrin:

I don't for everyone to be fair as sometimes the convos can be quite revealing as who is utterly, utterly terrible in bed. Give me a laugh each time though :tongue:
Original post by Yung Mon£y
I work on the assumption that everyone naturally wants to date me unless they state otherwise :cool:

You just be related to TehFrance.

I don't, for the record.
Original post by Stray_talk
You just be related to TehFrance.

I don't, for the record.

I also work on the assumption that if they don't, it's just a matter of time until they do :smug:

:fyi: I take few things seriously
I also work on the assumption that if they don't, it's just a matter of time until they do :smug:

:fyi: I take few things seriously

I figured that much. I'll put more :tongue: faces in my posts to show I get you.
Last nights opening ceremony was bloody amazing! So much better than any other opening ceremony i have ever seen :yep: completely worth the expense :banana:
Reply 65
I don't for everyone to be fair as sometimes the convos can be quite revealing as who is utterly, utterly terrible in bed. Give me a laugh each time though :tongue:

I'm great in bed, I sleep well every night.

In other news, I think I must be one of the only people in the world who well and truly does not give the slightest toss about the Olympics.
Original post by spiral87
I'm great in bed, I sleep well every night.

In other news, I think I must be one of the only people in the world who well and truly does not give the slightest toss about the Olympics.

I didn't give a toss about the torch relay but since the ceremony and now the games have started I'm pretty up for it :smile:

Nope, You're not alone :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire
Reply 68
Original post by Spontogical
Offensiveness and kept making new accounts after getting banned :tongue:

So he's moved to Twitter to try and attack me now... :rolleyes:
Original post by Jaydiee

Really? why would he do that? :confused:

Edit: See you are going to Boardmasters... I was meant to go but ended up going to Portofino instead, quite a shame actually as many of my friends are going :sad:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by tehFrance

Edit: See you are going to Boardmasters... I was meant to go but ended up going to Portofino instead, quite a shame actually as many of my friends are going :sad:

who knows what actually goes on in his head?

No I'm not going either :frown: No-one can come with me and I have work anyway.
Original post by Jaydiee
who knows what actually goes on in his head?

No I'm not going either :frown: No-one can come with me and I have work anyway.

No one that is who :tongue: he is and always will be a weird one!

Oh that is a shame, it is meant to be great... I went last year and loved it, one of the best summers of my life I believe!!! :banana: you should go next year though!!
Original post by Jaydiee

You can block people, I think.
Reply 73
Original post by Stray_talk
I didn't give a toss about the torch relay but since the ceremony and now the games have started I'm pretty up for it :smile:

You've fallen foul to the media hype :cry2:

I didn't think I cared about the Olympics either.
Especially when the torch was in my town and people were on the streets waving their flags about getting in my way when all I wanted to do was get to Asda and back.

But then the ceremony happened to be on tv last night when I went over to a friends, so I ended up watching it all. And now I'm pretty Olympiced up :biggrin: Although I won't be watching all of it, some of the sports just don't interest me at all.
Reply 75
Original post by Jaydiee

Starting to lose respect for the guy tbh.
You've fallen foul to the media hype :cry2:

Not at all. Surely if I had, I'd have loved the torch relay?
I just like being able to easily access lots of different types of sport.
Reply 77
Original post by Jaydiee

Seriously? :s-smilie: I'm with spiral with in that I'm loosing respect for him...
Reply 78
Original post by KeepYourHeadUp
Nope, You're not alone :tongue:

Did you see the opening ceremony? I watched some highlights on the internet last night after I came home from a party and it made me cringe. And scrolling down my Facebook news feed, reading a dozen "I'm so proud to be British :cry2: " status updates was the icing on the cake. I'm proud to be British, but being British isn't about undue extravagance, we leave that to the Americans.

Also, it seems our first language is now French.

Original post by StartSomething
I didn't think I cared about the Olympics either.
Especially when the torch was in my town and people were on the streets waving their flags about getting in my way when all I wanted to do was get to Asda and back.

But then the ceremony happened to be on tv last night when I went over to a friends, so I ended up watching it all. And now I'm pretty Olympiced up :biggrin: Although I won't be watching all of it, some of the sports just don't interest me at all.

Within days, you'll be bored. I'm just glad Hamilton is on pole for the Hungarian GP.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by tehFrance

I think I know why.

Latest