The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Chad's bar is great, I've only been once but when I was there pints of Castlemaine were Buy 1 Get 1 Free, and only £1.20 to begin with...now how often do you see that in a bar...this, coupled with the fact that shots of Aftershock were only £1 meant that I don't actually remember what the walls looked like...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 121
Aftershock=evil and wrong.
Red aftershock is evil and wrong...Blue aftershock is great, its an essential part of my best memories of drunken nights out...
Reply 123
It's an essental part of forgetting nights out...
Yeah, that too...
Reply 125
I got accepted into St Chad's on the condition of AAA for Law :cool:

Look forward to seeing some of you folks there :smile:
Reply 126
Well Done!!!! Are you coming up for the open day on 21st/22nd March- if so look out for a Geographer.
Reply 127
timmy~
I got accepted into St Chad's on the condition of AAA for Law :cool:

Look forward to seeing some of you folks there :smile:

well done!!! when did you hear?
:party:
Reply 128
Sjay_baby
well done!!! when did you hear?
:party:

Early december (I only just discovered this thread) :smile:

I'll be putting it as my firm choice.
Reply 129
I'm torn between Bristol and Durham at the mo- Bristol offers an Msci course and is only about hour and half by train. Durham has a college system and is so much prettier- plus the course has more flexibility!
Reply 130
I just found some photos of Chads bar from when we did a Rah Crawl... i havent ever been back since... lol... this was at the beginning of the first year... but pay particular attention to the colours on the walls, pipes, floors....

It reminds me of that classic cult children TV shop... FUNHOUSE!!! :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 131
Were the pashminas on purpose? :p:
Reply 132
"RAH Crawl"

Yes. lol
Hi everyone!
I'm considering Chads next year but also Johns. Any recommendations?

Latest