The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dilzo999
We find out about Diamante's power and I find it intriguing. It could be classed as overpowered as in a sense. Still I stick with my earlier statement that the fight will be between Burgess and Sabo. Burgess is the 1st division captain of the Blackbeard pirates, he has to be strong to attain such a rank. All in all I'd say it was a great chapter.

i bet u jelly, cause my name is luffy
Original post by Monkey D Luffy
i bet u jelly, cause my name is luffy

extremely jelly
Original post by Dilzo999
extremely jelly

lol
Almost two years for the last post. It is time to revive it for an announcement: On May 1st, Kaido has his appearance in the anime!

Can't wait to watch the scenario when he is introduced. :smile:
Reply 164
Original post by Kallisto
Almost two years for the last post. It is time to revive it for an announcement: On May 1st, Kaido has his appearance in the anime!

Can't wait to watch the scenario when he is introduced. :smile:

Kaido is a fking beast man.
Original post by ftsoft
Kaido is a fking beast man.

You are right, so right! his first appearance in One Piece was extraordinary, falling down from heaven with bad headache only... his look says: "don't **** with me, brat!". A beast which may destroy the world with a blow, that was my impression when I have seen him for the first time. He embodies power and his face tell you that he has no mercy.

The marines and even strongest samurais (Doflamingo) are afraid of his name. Without a doubt, Kaido is the scare in persona.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 166
You are right, so right! his first appearance in One Piece was extraordinary, falling down from heaven with bad headache only... his look says: "don't **** with me, brat!". A beast which may destroy the world with a blow, that was my impression when I have seen him for the first time. He embodies power and his face tell you that he has no mercy.

The marines and even strongest samurais (Doflamingo) are afraid of his name. Without a doubt, Kaido is the scare in persona.

I want to die but cant fk sake kaido man. We need to see more development on luffys abilities tbh he cant be going gear 1 or 2 any more now so gear 4 is his only choice, which is too much of a drain on his body. Shanks is the real beast, one arm but is still one of the yonko.
Original post by ftsoft
I want to die but cant fk sake kaido man. We need to see more development on luffys abilities tbh he cant be going gear 1 or 2 any more now so gear 4 is his only choice, which is too much of a drain on his body. Shanks is the real beast, one arm but is still one of the yonko.

Yeah, Shanks is still a mysterious pirate, I have never seen him in a serious fight yet. No one did that. No one knows his to strength, except Oda himself.

To be honest, even in 4th form I would not give so much credits to Ruffy to defeat Kaido in one-on-one duel. Without to see him fighting, I think he is the strongest yonkou. And the cruelest one anyway. In short: tooooo strong that Ruffy is a match for him. Consider: the WHOLE marine from an ordinary soldier up to the admirals are afraid of him! and don't forget to mention that he has survived 40 death sentences...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 168
Yeah, Shanks is still a mysterious pirate, I have never seen him in a serious fight yet. No one did that. No one knows his to strength, except Oda himself.

To be honest, even in 4th form I would not give so much credits to Ruffy to defeat Kaido in one-on-one duel. Without to see him fighting, I think he is the strongest yonkou. And the cruelest one anyway. In short: tooooo strong that Ruffy is a match for him. Consider: the WHOLE marine from an ordinary soldier up to the admirals are afraid of him! and don't forget to mention that he has survived 40 death sentences...

Come on luffy can never best kaido in gear 4 , it too weak vs a yonko. luffy awakened mode??? maybe just maybe. dont for get about the the top marine at holy land,mariejoa. I feel like they are hiding something. AS they dont take **** for the fleet marine
Original post by ftsoft
Come on luffy can never best kaido in gear 4 , it too weak vs a yonko. luffy awakened mode??? maybe just maybe. dont for get about the the top marine at holy land,mariejoa. I feel like they are hiding something. AS they dont take **** for the fleet marine

Erm... I was talking about that Ruffy is too weak for Kaido?! was that not clear enough? could it be that yout have understand it the other way round? Kaido is a completely different level, without a doubt. He alone is more than enough to cause havoc the world around, yeah he could even destroy this one. The villains before who were defeated by Ruffy were no big deal. But in addition to that, Kaido has a ****ing strong crew, plus one of a subordinate who has a bounty about one billion...

Hiding something? do you think of what Doflamingo has told to Law during fighting against him? as a former member of Mariejois, he should be aware of it, so I am very sure about the weapon behind the curtain of this holy land.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 170
Oh maybe i miss understood you lol. tbh Blackbeard is the worst villain like i just dont like him tbh akainu is better one. Dont for get the marines might have the weapons of mas destruction. But what about the old guys do the shot calling in holy land, do you think they have a part to play in this ?? like they seem to be very knowledgeable. luffy is has his own fleet now.
Original post by ftsoft
Oh maybe i miss understood you lol. tbh Blackbeard is the worst villain like i just dont like him tbh akainu is better one. Dont for get the marines might have the weapons of mas destruction. But what about the old guys do the shot calling in holy land, do you think they have a part to play in this ?? like they seem to be very knowledgeable. luffy is has his own fleet now.

The old guys? do you mean the five wise guys in Mariejoa? I guess they are disguising top secrects inside and outside of Mariejoa. They know a lot more than they would admit, that is very sure. As if they are observing the situations in the One Piece world to keep the regime of celestial dragons or something like that. As if they are watching everyone in One Piece from an ordinary citizen to a dangerous pirate like Kaido. In short: They are spies for the regime.
Original post by ftsoft

Hey, did you have watch the scene, even the episode where Kaido appeared yet? so amazing. Boy, he looks so powerful and dangerous. His appearance is really frightening
Reply 173
Hey, did you have watch the scene, even the episode where Kaido appeared yet? so amazing. Boy, he looks so powerful and dangerous. His appearance is really frightening

Well am going to watch the latest ep right know but from the preview he looks like a god :biggrin:
Original post by ftsoft
Well am going to watch the latest ep right know but from the preview he looks like a god :biggrin:

Well, well. Let me know when you watched the episode, especially the scene where Kaido appears. I was so trembling when he was introduced and shown.
Reply 175
Well, well. Let me know when you watched the episode, especially the scene where Kaido appears. I was so trembling when he was introduced and shown.

I just watched it and man oh man that was good. the animation for kaido appearance was perfect. BTW have you watch my hero academia??/
Original post by ftsoft
I just watched it and man oh man that was good. the animation for kaido appearance was perfect. BTW have you watch my hero academia??/

Is this a new anime series? no, I haven't but it is discussed in Anime forums alot.

And you are right, the animation of Kaido was perfect. Damn, he is really a badass giant!
Reply 177
Is this a new anime series? no, I haven't but it is discussed in Anime forums alot.

And you are right, the animation of Kaido was perfect. Damn, he is really a badass giant!

Yh and its really good. He is half giant half human. I think
Original post by ftsoft
Yh and its really good. He is half giant half human. I think

I would love to know what a creature he exactly is. In other words: I would love to know Kaido's past. Could be that he belongs to a special tribe like Pekoms to name an example.
Anyone here watches one piece??

Heard the vinsmoke arc is pretty good

Quick Reply

Latest