The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Greg1989
Thanks for the info :smile:

personally i think computers should rule us, matrix and terminator give them a bad rep but could be awesome, in theory always perfect decisions being made at a split second rate

You're welcome. :smile:

I dunno, hmm... if we have computers (as advanced as Transformers), if they turn evil against us, we're ****ed. :teehee:
Reply 81
Original post by spikeymike

I dunno, hmm... if we have computers (as advanced as Transformers), if they turn evil against us, we're ****ed. :teehee:

This, maybe it's how films are meant to be, but The Matrix, I-Robot, Transformers, Terminator (can't think of any more) all end up with robots/technology trying to rule over mankind.
Reply 82

True.... think ive just been reading to much neal asher lately lol, in his AI's are a lot like people in terms of a couple are evil but most are not and the human race gets really far advanced at a fast speed with them running things
For anyone who has played Assassin's Creed and has watched Transformers 2 (possibly 1 as well), Sam is a bit like Ezio, seeing random glyphs. :mmm:
Reply 84
I for one am not too fussed about technology possibly taking over. They all run on electricity and will eventually run out of power :h:
For anyone who has played Assassin's Creed and has watched Transformers 2 (possibly 1 as well), Sam is a bit like Ezio, seeing random glyphs. :mmm:

Have you got all the flags on the main map? :holmes:

I ask because there is one in the Antico District (south/south-west on the map) that is up on one of those areas that is higher up on a cliff and I just can't find a ****ing way up the cliff lol. I've literally been searching for a way for like 20 mins. Do you recall it at all?

And there's me thinking it would be easy with a map.
Original post by kuks
I for one am not too fussed about technology possibly taking over. They all run on electricity and will eventually run out of power :h:

You seen the Matrix?

The robots figured this out, and were smart enough to use humans as their source of power instead. :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kuks

Transformers don't run on electricity, :pierre:

Original post by AugustWestie
Have you got all the flags on the main map? :holmes:

I ask because there is one in the Antico District (south/south-west on the map) that is up on one of those areas that is higher up on a cliff and I just can't find a ****ing way up the cliff lol. I've literally been searching for a way for like 20 mins. Do you recall it at all?

And there's me thinking it would be easy with a map.

Is that on the broken aquaducts (sp?) ? If it is then you have to get up on one of them and run along, yes I have all 83/83 flags in Rome.

Is that on the broken aquaducts (sp?) ? If it is then you have to get up on one of them and run along, yes I have all 83/83 flags in Rome.

Yeah it is next the the broken aqueduct. I tried jumping across the gap but there's no way to reach it and there's no marker on the map to fix the aqueduct. :s-smilie:
Yeah it is next the the broken aqueduct. I tried jumping across the gap but there's no way to reach it and there's no marker on the map to fix the aqueduct. :s-smilie:

You don't fix it nor jump across.

Follow the aqueduct (on the flag side) along until you can get up, then run back to the flag.

Edit:
IIRC, I had to run about 200(m?) back to the flag on the aqueduct.
You don't fix it nor jump across.

Follow the aqueduct (on the flag side) along until you can get up, then run back to the flag.

Edit:
IIRC, I had to run about 200(m?) back to the flag on the aqueduct.

I think that must be a different one. This is the one was trying to get: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHpg7OltbU

What I was thinking was a broken aqueduct was just a broken bridge and I needed to jump across with a horse. :rolleyes: Never would have thought of that, to be honest lol.
I think that must be a different one. This is the one was trying to get: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sHpg7OltbU

What I was thinking was a broken aqueduct was just a broken bridge and I needed to jump across with a horse. :rolleyes: Never would have thought of that, to be honest lol.

I was describing a totally different one. :colondollar:
I was describing a totally different one. :colondollar:

Thanks anyway. :tongue: Maybe it will help me later since my ability to play this game has seriously deteriorated. :biggrin:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I just find out that I might have to replay upto memory sequence 5 to train up assassins. :fuhrer:
Reply 94
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
You seen the Matrix?

The robots figured this out, and were smart enough to use humans as their source of power instead. :awesome:

Well if robots finally do attempt to take over I shall remind people of my ingenious idea so they're wary of the robots' intentions :cool:

They're different...they're aliens :colonhash:
Original post by kuks
They're different...they're aliens :colonhash:

If they run out of power, we die too essentially.
Reply 96
we could always just do what they did in 'war games' (a film even older than me lol) if the AI goes mad and evil just introduce it to the game of naughts and crosses till it drives it mad as no one can win!
Reply 97
If they run out of power, we die too essentially.

Well everyone dies anyway so we just have to make sure robots run out of power first.
i really hate it when my skin gets really oily when I've been on your ps3 for 9 hours straight.
Original post by Superman_Jr
i really hate it when my skin gets really oily when I've been on your ps3 for 9 hours straight.

:eek: How did you get into my house?

Latest