1. Jonathan Ross
2. Justin Bieber
3. Russell Brand or Piers Morgan, having flipped a coin
Oh, and mine would be

1.Ronan Parke.
2.Jedward
3.Grayham Norton
(edited 12 years ago)
Piers Morgan's getting a lot of hate in this thread - I like it. :p: I'd certainly punch him. Hmmmm. Who else?

Nicki Minaj. Her songs are just ..not. music. in any shape or form. (Stupid hoe song, anyone?!)

I don't really want to say the third one, because I'll probably get negged like hell for it. :redface:
Reply 23
1. Justin Bieber
2. Kristen Stewart
3. Ed Milliband

It would be such a good day! :colone:

<3 x
Kerry Katona
Jade Goodies corpse
Harry Styles
Reply 25
Original post by Miracle Day
GTFO

GTFO

How can you hate on this guy... And before you say publicity stunt.. Who is most likely to use fame to help others (out of generousity) and dedicate half their career to do so. The likes of Kim Kardashian who grew up rich, spoilt etc.. or a kid who got's mother struggled to raise him and so had to go to meals on wheels to help him them get food etc, and had to play guitar on the streets for some extra change to help support his mother at the age of 10-11.

Obvious 1d fan is obvious.

I like Justin Bieber. I do not like Caroline Flack, I mean what is to like? She looks unwholesome and unattractive. I am not a 1D fan but the whol affair with that kid and her was...so ew (not the age....just the cheap attention seeking antics of both parties). Plus the women was an annoying presenter. I like holly willowbooby better
Reply 26
Original post by Nick1sHere
I'd smash Holly willoughbys back doors in... With my fist

Can we include 'donkey punches'?
Reply 27
Only 3?! I don't follow celebrities to dislike them that much, however a lot do annoy me.

1. Cheryl Cole
2. Tulisa
3. Alan Carr

Believe me, there are many more though!
Diane abbott. Mark Steel. Bill O'Reilly.
Reply 29
Original post by hbk4894
which 3 celebrites past or present would you happly punch in the face.

mine 3 would be

1 Simon Cowell
2 Ant
3 Dec

1. Justin Bieber
2. Nick Griffin
3. Russell Brand

Oh, and Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory (if he were a real person!) :biggrin:
Tough Choice!
- Lady Gaga
- Harry Hill
- Kardashians (no idea who they are, they sprung up and are all over the internet and I don't understand why they're famous :redface:)

Honorable mention: Justin Bieber (I don't puch 9 year olds)...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 31
All of the new Sugababes.
Reply 32
Lady gaga
Perez Hilton
Kim kardashian
Reply 33
I laugh at the people who hate Justin Bieber so much, but why? I think everyone who does is just jumping on the bandwagon tbh. Sure his music is terrible but that's hardly a good enough reason.

1) James Corden
2) Wayne Rooney
3) Liam Gallagher
* Jeremy Kyle :angry:

* Katie Price

* Louise Mensch
I'd give each member of One Direction three-fifths of a punch.
Reply 36
Original post by Chuck Norris
I'd punch Dappy, Nick Griffin, then Dappy again.

Chuck Norris doesn't punch people, he moves the world onto his fists
Reply 37
1. Piers Morgan
2. Piers Morgan
3. Piers Morgan

That is all.

Does David Cameron count? Is he a "celebrity"? Probably... so David Cameron first and foremost.

Then Kiera Knightly and Winona ****ing Ryder. I genuinely can't stand her in anything... and then I saw The Crucible which basically made me want to kill myself. Jesus Christ.

In fact I think the main reason I want to punch Kiera Knightly is simply that she reminds me a little bit of Winona Ryder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending