The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmhumphries
I don't know, I think what you taste of depends on what you have spilled on yourself!

And I has cider in Nottingham. You want to come?

In that case I probably taste of cider and spare ribs, the food of the gods.

I've just PMed you making reservations at Hotel Humphries, if you would be so good as to confirm my booking.

Original post by kiss_me_now9
Nosy time, north or south wales? I'm north :smile:

We're going to descend upon Laut like the wolf on the fold in Cardiff at easter, where you are welcome to join us. Please specify any areas you wish not to be bit.
Original post by SeaJay
The babe with the power :teehee:

What power? :tongue:
Sounds good :h:

Will send you a PM some time to sort out a date if you fancy, can have a chat with Superwolf (see it rather every now and then, as they are fairly nearby), and see what dates work well. If you are travelling by coach or train, I recommend you try and get tickets in good time.

Original post by angelbones

Spoiler

There's at least one person near me (Idle.). I have no idea how far away Nottingham is from me :tongue: Even Birmingham requires a bit of travel. Of course, depends when a meet-up would be, 'cos over the summer I'll be back in London... Heyho.

Spoiler

Nottingham is about an hour away by train/car/coach. Can do the journey fairly cheaply from Birmingham city centre. I don't know which side of Birmingham you are on to if you are nearer or further, Nottingham is the Tamworth side.

As I said, I am up for mini-meets whenever, and one might get organised within a month or two. In the summer, will try and organise a bigger meet, but quite a few of us travel from London to wherever we go, last summer I drove myself and 4 others from London area to the peak district, where we met up with 2 others for camping for a few days.
Reply 2243
What power? :tongue:

The power of voodoo.............. :s-smilie:
Original post by superwolf
In that case I probably taste of cider and spare ribs, the food of the gods.

I've just PMed you making reservations at Hotel Humphries, if you would be so good as to confirm my booking.

We're going to descend upon Laut like the wolf on the fold in Cardiff at easter, where you are welcome to join us. Please specify any areas you wish not to be bit.

Already replied - get on it!
*grumble, grumble* It is coming up, not coming down. You are going North. Laut says the same thing! I think it is something Wales does to you :tongue:

Laut is more than welcome, although note she can be tight with money :tongue:

:h:
Reply 2246
You Do! :rolleyes:
No. You are going up there!

If you carry on like this, I will have to come DOWN and force-feed you cider until you agree with me.

Excellent :h: Will get around to sorting something out when Wolf is with me?
Original post by superwolf

Easter I'm going home, dear God you don't think I stay here when I don't have to do you?!

Spoiler

Nottingham is about an hour away by train/car/coach. Can do the journey fairly cheaply from Birmingham city centre. I don't know which side of Birmingham you are on to if you are nearer or further, Nottingham is the Tamworth side.

As I said, I am up for mini-meets whenever, and one might get organised within a month or two. In the summer, will try and organise a bigger meet, but quite a few of us travel from London to wherever we go, last summer I drove myself and 4 others from London area to the peak district, where we met up with 2 others for camping for a few days.

Interesting! I'm beneath B'rum, if you get what I mean. About half an hour away from it by train. (That being said, I still haven't actually been into the city!)

:awesome: If we do something like that this year, I would looove to come. Haven't had a holiday in a few years.

Spoiler

If you want to show someone how to use bbcode, you can use the [noparse][noparse]

Spoiler

[/noparse][/noparse] tags :tongue:

Ahh I fail, thanks! :smile:

:hugs:

:ottid:
Don't know how often you're told this, but you're bloody lovely. :hugs:

This is so true!
Remind me of the babe! :sexface:
Reply 2252
Remind me of the babe :ahee:

That distracted me a bit. ah - might listen to the soundtrack. (Yes I have it on CD.... *admits with pride*)
Interesting! I'm beneath B'rum, if you get what I mean. About half an hour away from it by train. (That being said, I still haven't actually been into the city!)

:awesome: If we do something like that this year, I would looove to come. Haven't had a holiday in a few years.

Spoiler

Yeah, although I can't name any places there, not having been there myself (or even really driven past).

You are more than welcome to come - the more the merrier :smile:

Spoiler

Crying hard as babe could cryyyyy!

PS: Where is Laut at the mo? Haven't seen her on here for a bit.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Holidays are good, I like going camping in Cornwall/Devon.
Yeah, although I can't name any places there, not having been there myself (or even really driven past).

You are more than welcome to come - the more the merrier :smile:

Spoiler

Awesome. That's cool, I'll still be posting madly here in a couple of months, I doubt I'll miss it.

:dance:
Well, as I said, the sooner we got a date planned, the sooner you could book tickets, so the cheaper it will be for you I hope. If you got yourself to Cardiff, then Cardiff -> Nottingham is a fairly direct route, so you can get good deals often.

Original post by ViceVersa
Ahh I fail, thanks! :smile:

:ottid:

This is so true!

Its ok, it isn't something you know unless you use it yourself. I just know as I use it and spend a lot of time in about :tongue:

Ah good, so she actually does still come on TSR. (I know her IRL but we sort of fell out of contact.)
Doo de dooo. I shall have to PM her :smile:

I have to be up and functioning like a sane human being in.... 5 hours. Goody.
Awesome. That's cool, I'll still be posting madly here in a couple of months, I doubt I'll miss it.

:dance:

Excellent. Will come and poke you with a stick if you do miss it now :poke:

Latest