The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied for Bespoke Tailoring BA/heard anything after interview? It's been a couple of weeks now since my interview and I haven't heard from them...
Reply 381
Original post by msmith182
you don't get a student id unless u actually accept the offer

also u can't apply for accomodation till the 2nd of april..so u got some time :smile:

Hey thanks for replying, I have accepted it around 2 weeks ago now, and i think you can register (create your account) for the accomodation but not actually apply until the 2nd of april. I may ring up and see when we should expect the id no's. What course are you wanting to do? :smile:
Reply 382
Original post by jadeafrica
anyone know what the best halls are for high holborn students?

Hey im going to high holborn too, ive accepted an offer for fashion marketing and promotion, what course are you doing? Ive been trying to work out which accomodation is the quickest to Holborn and i think manna ash is about the closest but it also depends the area you want to live in :smile:
Reply 383
Original post by IBryson
Hey thanks for replying, I have accepted it around 2 weeks ago now, and i think you can register (create your account) for the accomodation but not actually apply until the 2nd of april. I may ring up and see when we should expect the id no's. What course are you wanting to do? :smile:

hey :smile: oh thats good...i might register :smile:
erm im doing fashion textiles..and my campus is lime grove :smile:
what halls u thinking of choosing?im trying to work out which will be easiest to get to on the tube.... :smile:
Reply 384
hey :smile: oh thats good...i might register :smile:
erm im doing fashion textiles..and my campus is lime grove :smile:
what halls u thinking of choosing?im trying to work out which will be easiest to get to on the tube.... :smile:

Ah cool, im at high holborn so the closest is like manna ash, don gratton, and will wyatt but they are all around 20mins to 30 mins so it doesnt really make a difference. I like the sound of don gratton as its near brick lane and tufnell park is a nice area too (but its expensive). Its quite hard to decide :/ have you got any ideas? Have you got your ID number then? :smile:
Original post by abbybeatricequick
received a conditional offer from lcf for fashion styling and photography... over the moon:smile: i'm just wondering if anyone knows the best place for accommodation for lcf students? the new costume store looks perfect for students at lime grove (where i'll be) buuuut as i don't know london very well i have no idea if it's a good location in terms of everything else

Hello, I have the same offer for the same course as you! :biggrin: I know London fairley well and I know that there isnt much around Ealing way. Friends of mine who go to Lime Grove campus stay at the Will Wyatt halls which are in Hoxton near Shoreditch and they say they are amazing, right on top of Brick Lane and where everything is going on, although the travel is just over half an hour. I'm going to view them on Thursday, but I cant view the Costume store as they are still being built. x
Hello sorry to bother everyone again but i'm very worried now...you all seem to have received a ual ID number and i haven't...if anyone could help i would be forever grateful. I'm just wondering where you received it (email, etc) and if you have already accepted you offer?
Reply 387
Original post by IBryson
Ah cool, im at high holborn so the closest is like manna ash, don gratton, and will wyatt but they are all around 20mins to 30 mins so it doesnt really make a difference. I like the sound of don gratton as its near brick lane and tufnell park is a nice area too (but its expensive). Its quite hard to decide :/ have you got any ideas? Have you got your ID number then? :smile:

ummm yeh those are going to be my choices to :smile:
nah...i havent accepted my offer yet...so i can't get an id number yet :/
my plan is to accept by the end of this week hopefully...just waiting on chelsea to reply :/

im happy with those 3...all the same price...which is quite good really!...i know manna ash and don gratton have some bars and clubs near them....lol im thinking about it in the long run :biggrin: x
Reply 388
just finished the Math test... it was not really hard, but it was not easy...
Reply 389
Original post by abbybeatricequick
Hello sorry to bother everyone again but i'm very worried now...you all seem to have received a ual ID number and i haven't...if anyone could help i would be forever grateful. I'm just wondering where you received it (email, etc) and if you have already accepted you offer?

Hey, none of the people I have spoken to have received an ID number, I have accepted my offer and I dont even have one yet, i might ring up soon as we need it to apply to halls. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 390
ummm yeh those are going to be my choices to :smile:
nah...i havent accepted my offer yet...so i can't get an id number yet :/
my plan is to accept by the end of this week hopefully...just waiting on chelsea to reply :/

im happy with those 3...all the same price...which is quite good really!...i know manna ash and don gratton have some bars and clubs near them....lol im thinking about it in the long run :biggrin: x

Ah i see, well good luck with chealsea ! Yeah they seems good and in good locations and i dont want anything too expensive, most of them seem around £6500. I may see you in those halls then haha :smile: x
Original post by IBryson
Hey, none of the people I have spoken to have received an ID number, I have accepted my offer and I dont even have one yet, i might ring up soon as we need it to apply to halls. Hope this helps :smile:

aahh okay, thank you:smile:)) x
Reply 392
Original post by IBryson
Ah i see, well good luck with chealsea ! Yeah they seems good and in good locations and i dont want anything too expensive, most of them seem around £6500. I may see you in those halls then haha :smile: x

none of them are that cheap?
on the new word document catalogue thing there all 7300?where are u looking?
u might be looking at the old info?it's gone up quite a bit :s-smilie:
Reply 393
Has anybody who applied for the fashion photography course still not had a reply since their interview? :confused:
Reply 394
none of them are that cheap?
on the new word document catalogue thing there all 7300?where are u looking?
u might be looking at the old info?it's gone up quite a bit :s-smilie:

Oh haha no idea where i saw that it was in a table, great even more money ! :smile:
Reply 395
For anyone wondering about ID numbers i rang up and they told me it over the phone :smile:
Anyone going to be doing the fda fashion styling & photography course in september feel free to add me on fb : http://www.facebook.com/bedheadredhead

would nice to maybe have a few familiar faces before moving in!
Original post by IBryson
Hey im going to high holborn too, ive accepted an offer for fashion marketing and promotion, what course are you doing? Ive been trying to work out which accomodation is the quickest to Holborn and i think manna ash is about the closest but it also depends the area you want to live in :smile:

Fashion management, just want somewhere where the hals are nice and the area ia lively
Reply 398
Just accepted my offer for Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance at Lime Grove! Any one else doing that course? Also people who are going to Lime Grove, which halls are you going to apply too? x
Reply 399
Original post by mollymoo
Also people who are going to Lime Grove, which halls are you going to apply too? x

I'm applying to costume store as my top choice, then manna ash, then don gratton :smile:

Quick Reply