The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Here's a quick update on the rankings, and there have been some changes much to multiplexing-gamer's delight I predict :

Spoiler

have you got any revision techniques for me to revise from to get good grades?
thanks
Original post by GreenLantern1
Marine engineering?

Sorr thing I quoted the wrong post but I meant to quote you nonetheless.

What about Marine Engineering lol?
Original post by dgdlalo16
have you got any revision techniques for me to revise from to get good grades?
thanks

For my normal subjects I just read theough my exercise book and remember key points. For science I just revise to revision guide, and for Maths (when I didmit last year) I did all the past papers...
Original post by c3ntury
Sure! :wink:

That's brilliant to hear, what kind of career are you hoping to go into then? Teaching? :smile:

I'm not sure - I don't think teaching (as a career) is really for me - I honestly don't have a clue, I keep changing my future plans practically every day! :biggrin:
Original post by TheDizzeeKid
Here's a quick update on the rankings, and there have been some changes much to multiplexing-gamer's delight I predict :

Spoiler

Cubic, you're going down bro. :colonhash:
Reply 4026
i might sound like a TSR freshy ..but why do 'rankings' matter???

simply curious :K:
Original post by Pandora.

LOOL it looks like I kill you all!!!

What happened to your 1400 odd posts Pandora lol

The Student has become the master.
Original post by Rosine

They are not rankings. Well they are But it is a rank in terms of how many posts you have made on this particular thread.

It doesn't matter but every once in a while we have a look to see who is where! Just for fun:biggrin:

It's normal to see GreenLantern1 first!

Original post by multiplexing-gamer

Btw Multiplexing-gamer watch out!

Original post by CharlieBoardman

And you too Charlie!!! You are getting dangerously close loool:biggrin:
Reply 4029
Original post by Rosine

They don't really, just friendly competition :wink:

Spoiler

Damn multiplexing gamer is 1 behind me! Loool

Is he ahead of me now? What is the current version?
For my normal subjects I just read theough my exercise book and remember key points. For science I just revise to revision guide, and for Maths (when I didmit last year) I did all the past papers...

You're getting too close gamer. But not close enough :colone:
Reply 4032
They are not rankings. Well they are But it is a rank in terms of how many posts you have made on this particular thread.

It doesn't matter but every once in a while we have a look to see who is where! Just for fun:biggrin:

It's normal to see GreenLantern1 first!

aaah-right..i get it

thanks..dont worry im on my way .. :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.

Is multiplexing gamer ahead of me now lool?
Reply 4034

Spoiler

I'm not even in the top 15 :ashamed:

:getmecoat:
If you like boats so much, why not do Engineering?

For aeronautical engineering have you managed to find any work experience placements yet?
And you too Charlie!!! You are getting dangerously close loool:biggrin:

I have been at the top over the past 2 days! Until today, when I have hardly been on :P
Anybody doing anything out of the ordinary tonight? Or are we all just doing the same thing we do everyday? :frown: same old same old....
Original post by x-Sophie-x
For aeronautical engineering have you managed to find any work experience placements yet?

No, I dont live near to an airport lol...
I dont think it really matters too much, I've done W/E at an automotive school, I'll write about how the construction of vehicles interested me. I'm also making an RC helicopterand using Physics and stuff to see if it'll lift. I'll aslo write about how I like programming, and some of the stuff I've done with it, as there is lots of that in the degree. Looking here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Category:colone:ngineering_Personal_Statements
the aero students understandable haven't written much as its one of those subjects where you cant do that much for...

Ooh also I'll write about books I read
Original post by blueray
What subjects you doing?

For A-levels: Biology, Chemistry, English Literature and History :biggrin:

Latest