The Student Room Group

Made Mistake in SAAS Application and Submitted it.

Hello,

i was applying for student funding in Scotland as.gov.uk and realized that I made several mistakes in my application due to misunderstanding of the questions. I am not sure what to do now, I can't change details online and I have to call SAAS now. Has anyone done same mistake before, will SAAS correct it?

Thank you
Hi,

I am on the same boat right now. So did SAAS correct your application? I made a mistake in not claiming my tuition fees apparently and I submitted my application. So I was wondering if you could give me any advice.

Thank you
Reply 2
Original post by LilOrange
Hello,

i was applying for student funding in Scotland as.gov.uk and realized that I made several mistakes in my application due to misunderstanding of the questions. I am not sure what to do now, I can't change details online and I have to call SAAS now. Has anyone done same mistake before, will SAAS correct it?

Thank you

Yeah..they correct it if you phone :smile: I made loads of mistakes too..I didn't apply for tuition fee funding or something but they correct it if you phone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
That's like me just realised tonight that I didn't apply for the loan and I really need it. So hoping when SAAS opens on Monday they are able to change it 🤞
Reply 4
I've applied for the tuition fees and the maximum loan of £4750 and my award letter shows me as getting £125 less each month than last year (£521). Not sure what's happened there.Unfortunately, I can't find last year's application to compare :frown:
Reply 5
I have change my details as it’s put down as a different college from the one I go to I got my award online and lone letter sent out but both say the wrong college hopeing they up date it soon as my coures starts on the 30th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending