The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Firmers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Eeee I'm a DMU firmer hoping to start Photography & Video come September! Yet to meet anyone else on the same course? :s-smilie:
Also just booked my room in Bede Hall! BD-J-3-04, anyone else in Bede? :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 81
im in liberty park :smile: in LP-5-3-1C :smile:
Is Liberty Park actually in blocks. I remember it said something like Floor - Block 9
Reply 83
i'm not sure, LP-5-3-1C thats my one and it means - block, floor, flat, room so yeahhhh
Original post by jess866
i'm not sure, LP-5-3-1C thats my one and it means - block, floor, flat, room so yeahhhh

Ok thanks I must be Block 9 Floor 7 Room 1d - LP-9-7-1d - right?
Reply 85
Hey Guys :

Is anyone in Filbert Village - Block F - Flat 121 by any chance Lol or near? xx
Reply 86
Thats mine :smile: LP-1-7-1A

Hall-Block-Floor-Flat-Room
Reply 87
Anyone in Victoria halls? DMU
VH-C-4-3
Reply 88
Original post by s-sazzy
Anyone in Victoria halls? DMU
VH-C-4-3

Hey(: I am, VH-C-10-3
Reply 89
Original post by AliceLang
Anyone thinking of staying in new wharf? :smile:

Im staying in New wharf just booked it last night! :smile:
Reply 90
Oh i'm at liberty park too! ...but mine is LP-3-1-1c
Reply 91
I'll be doing architecture and staying in Newarke: NP-E-5-2-e
Anyone near?
I'm going to be doing Photography & Video at dmu and staying at Newarke Point: NP-A-1-3d :smile: Anyone close by?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 93
Original post by samantha93*
I'm going to be doing Photography & Video at dmu and staying at Newarke Point: NP-A-1-3d :smile: Anyone close by?

Im in NP-D-2-2-B =)
Reply 94
Original post by coope
Anyone near?

Yeah :smile: ill be doing fine art staying in NP-D-2-2-B
Hey! I'm a current first year student, doing politics and international relations, so if anyone wants any info feel free to drop me an email.

I've got a load of friends who dorm at Unites Filbert village, and the accommodation there isnt too bad, the rooms are quite big... although the common room couches are mega uncomfortable and break easily lol. Or that might have been all the vodka... still... Newarke point is prob the best situated accommodation as you literally only have to drag yourself out of bed and walk down the road. Which is a big help when you have an early lecture after a night out... Most unite accommodation is pretty much the same, the only difference is in the room sizes...
Reply 96
Original post by coope
Anyone near?

I'll be doing architecture as well, you looking forward to it? What do you think about the course?
Reply 97
Is there anyone else who is doing architecture as well?
Reply 98
I'm in Flat 8 in Grsovenor House! :smile:
Seen a lot of the 'applicant stalking' pages around and couldn't find one for DMU and every wants to get to know people before they go to uni right? So I made one - feel free to edit the page appropriately.

DMU Applicants Stalking Page Sep 2012

Quick Reply

Latest