The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by HEJ92
I miss this chocolate bar called marble, was so tasty, haven't seen one or heard anyone speak of them for years :frown:

I was about to make a post about cadbury marble bar until I saw yours and those like twisted hollow sticks, Just fount them on google a bit sad of me but they were called spira, I like thinking of old things like food that me and my brother used to get when were little, we always used to get them when we used to stay in hotels from the vending machines haha. aw brings back iccle memories
Pickeled onion walkers or cheese and chive walkers,
they started pickeled onion at university just before christmas but canceled it :'(
Reply 42
um bongo, i used to be obsessed with that drink! got it out of the school vending machine all the time, until it went all healthy and they stopped selling it. :frown:
Reply 43
those bacon flavoured potnoodles.
Reply 44
Original post by crazyunicorn133
ice cream flavour chewitts!
um bongo
cinnamon grahams
lilt (I know they still sell it, but it tastes nowhere near as good as it did in the 90's)

Golden Grahams!! my nan used to get them for me haha
Reply 45
Peppermint custard. Ok I don't know if it was ever sold in shops but we had it at first school and I've never had it since.
Reply 46
Cream and Cheesy flavoured Nik Naks!
Reply 47
Shakey Jake- I never had it I just loved the advert
Starburst Joosters. Nicest jelly beans ever.
mcchicken premiere sandwich....... ;_;
Reply 50
Original post by totomimo
cadbury is probably the biggest offender for cutting my favourite treats to be honest.

snaps have gone???
Lucky Charms, Nerds and BN biscuits... I'm taking the title to mean 'not on general sale in the UK' :biggrin: The first two I can get from Cyber Candy (AMAZING) in Brighton, BN's still sold in Carrefour whenever I'm in France.
Reply 52
Lucky Charms! the best breakfast cereal ever :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by HEJ92
I miss this chocolate bar called marble, was so tasty, haven't seen one or heard anyone speak of them for years :frown:

omg i loved marble really miss it :frown:
These:

and

Not to forget these daddys

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
Pokemon cereal:
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/Pokemon_cereal-431.jpg
I also miss Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs and other Harry potter sweets, Cherry Carte Dor ( I haven't seen it for ages), those round tomato crisps. A lot of the things I thought of have already been mentioned: marble bars, nerds and dweebs, willy wonka bars etc.
Hippopotamousse, the most amazing strawberry mousse ever!
Reply 57
hm,
snow flakes, they were amazing
cadbury dream

mcchicken premier sandwich
Luckycharms
opal fruits (technically still around as starburst but not the same)
these mini chocolate covered prezels that came in a little blue packet, ive forgotten what they are called.
omg the love heart stick was amazing