The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Poll

Are you happy with your combination?

Just interested in the natural combinations of those on TSR. Do you like your combinations? Or would you prefer a change? Do you change your hair/eyes/skin?

Naturally I have brown hair, olive/tanned skin and green eyes.

I like blonde hair, but it's too much of an effort to try and get it with darker hair. Other than tanning when it's sunny, I wouldn't try and change my skin colour and neither my eye colour.

How about yourself? :smile:

EDIT: Poll added!
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The wrong combination.
Reply 2
Brown/green eyes, Brown hair and ghostly white skin :frown:
Reply 3
White skin, green eyes, blonde hair :biggrin:
White skin (refuses to tan, even when exposed to sun every day for 2 weeks), brown hair, eyes that seemingly change colour but tend towards green or thereabouts.
C-c-c-combo breaker!

Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.
Dark blue eyes, dark blonde hair and pale skin.
My hair colour never seemed to suit me, so it is now dark brown/red :tongue:
Hazel eyes (green with a ring of brown pretty much!), dark brown hair and very pale skin. :smile:

I don't mind. I wish my eyes were completely green instead of having the brown ring round the edge, but eh. I'll live :tongue:
Original post by Milky Milk
Just interested in the natural combinations of those on TSR. Do you like your combinations? Or would you prefer a change? Do you change your hair/eyes/skin?

Naturally I have brown hair, olive/tanned skin and green eyes.

I like blonde hair, but it's too much of an effort to try and get it with darker hair. Other than tanning when it's sunny, I wouldn't try and change my skin colour and neither my eye colour.

How about yourself? :smile:

ur the same as me!
brown hair...beige/fair skin (depends i get tanned easily)..and green eyes :biggrin:
Brown eyes, tan skin, dark brown hair > nothing special, but I do like my combination - wouldn't mind having green eyes though. :tongue:
dark brown hair, brown eyes, light olive skin :smile:

ooh my eye, hair and skin colour combo is controversial haha :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
green eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin :smile:
Reply 12
Blonde eyes, green skin, white hair. Yup.
Pale white skin, grey-blue eyes and dark, almost browny ginger hair.
Reply 14
Brown skin, brown eyes, black hair !
black hair, black eyes, brown skin
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Hazel eyes (green with a ring of brown pretty much!), dark brown hair and very pale skin. :smile:

I don't mind. I wish my eyes were completely green instead of having the brown ring round the edge, but eh. I'll live :tongue:

I think hazel eyes are gorgeousss better than plain green eyes imo :smile:
black hair.

black eyes.

green skin.
Reply 18
I have dark brown hair, blue/green/grey eyes and pale skin :smile: Wouldn't really change anything.

I'm tanned, dark brown hair, but blue/green eyes.

Quick Reply

Latest