The Student Room Group

What's your eye, hair and skin colour combination?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ritchie888
C-c-c-combo breaker!

Brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

omg same :wink:
do you struggle to get a tan too?
Reply 21
Dark brown eyes, Dark brown hair and brown skin lol & I'd love to get highlights in my hair, other than that I'm okay I guess
Reply 22
brown hair, hazel eyes and medium colour skin
Brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin. Pretty happy! Although I do use sun beds every now and then, just to get that extra little more tanned
Reply 24
Original post by cool_beans1993
ur the same as me!
brown hair...beige/fair skin (depends i get tanned easily)..and green eyes :biggrin:

:five:

Original post by ibelongtoslytherin
Brown hair, hazel eyes, olive skin. Pretty happy! Although I do use sun beds every now and then, just to get that extra little more tanned

My skin get's really uneven and pale during the winter which is annoying as hell, I'll happily sit outside and tan in the summer but I've never gone on sunbeds, it just seems like taboo still :ninja: (Even though I'm sure sitting in the sun emits the same amount of damage)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 25
Brownish red hair that goes auburn in summer, green eyes, pale skin with freckles that never tans, just burns :tongue:
Original post by WanaBdoctor
omg same :wink:
do you struggle to get a tan too?

Yeah! But if you're like me you're a pro at burning :wink:
Reply 27
light brown skin, hazel eyes, light brown hair
Blonde. Blue. Pale, with a few freckles in the summer :sigh:
Hazel eyes, brown hair, pale skin. My hair is so boring :emo:
blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin
Reply 31
Dark brown (almost black) hair
Dark brown (almost black) eyes
V V pale skin.

:|

EDIT: am i the only one annoyingly looking like i belong in twilight?
(edited 12 years ago)
Black hair, blue eyes, olive skin.
Reply 33
Ghostly white skin, blonde hair and eyes that seem to change between blue/green/gray depending on what I'm wearing.
Reply 34
brown, brown, brown :angry:
Blue eyes, black hair, white skin (but not pale).

I was really lucky to get my mum's hair, there are so many gingers in my family (both siblings, many many aunts/uncles/cousins).
Original post by Indian_Princess
I think hazel eyes are gorgeousss better than plain green eyes imo :smile:

aw really? :') aha nice to know someone thinks that! thanks :tongue:
Original post by Milky Milk
:five:

My skin get's really uneven and pale during the winter which is annoying as hell, I'll happily sit outside and tan in the summer but I've never gone on sunbeds, it just seems like taboo still :ninja: (Even though I'm sure sitting in the sun emits the same amount of damage)

Exactly! I argue with my mum about this all the time. She has forbidden me to go, but it's not really going to happen. Everything can damage you these days though right?I know it's different when you knowingly damage your body, but like you said, sitting in the sun does the exact same thing!
Reply 38
dark brown hair which iv currently coloured into a mahogany colour that i like
light olivey skin that tans really easily
and blue eyes which look good with the tan lol
im happy with my features :smile:
Reply 39
Eyes - grey
Hair - started off blonde, went brown and now edging towards auburn :lolwut: I do quite like auburn hair though. I might try to persuade my mum to let me dye it...
Skin - palest ivory. So pale that foundation entitled 'transparent' is too orange for me :mad:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply