The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by heythereluckyone
Oh sorry, yeah, I meant the offer letter. Have you had that one?

ive had a letter saying we have recieved your application and are offering you a conditional place. thats it though and my UCAS has changed to Conditional (woo!) god knows where the letter is though! haha
Liverpool
Reply 41
I've received my Biochemistry offer from LJMU!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 42
I'm hoping to study nursing at JMU. Waiting for emails and letters.
Reply 43
Got an offer for Food and Nutrition the other day :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by garycheung
Just got my letter for a place on the applicant day. Anyone else on Wednesday 7th March?

I'm going on 7th March too :smile:
What course have you applied for? I applied for Accounting & Finance.
Reply 45
Original post by lizzy93
I'm going on 7th March too :smile:
What course have you applied for? I applied for Accounting & Finance.

Same here :smile:. Are you from Liverpool, living in halls this year or both?
I'm looking forward to seeing the new Redmonds building too.
Reply 46
I've received an acknowledgement - nearly fell of my seat when I saw the sender in my inbox - now just hoping they get a move on and make a decision and hopefully an offer for forensic anthropology =P
Reply 47
Same here :smile:. Are you from Liverpool, living in halls this year or both?
I'm looking forward to seeing the new Redmonds building too.

Ooh okay, so we will be on the same course, hi :smile:
I'm not from Liverpool, and yes i'll be staying in halls, how about you?
I'm really looking forward to seeing it too, though I don't think it will be finished until the summer some time. :smile:
Reply 48
I've been looking through the accommodation and can't decide between Grand Central, Lennon Studios & Cambridge Court.
Anyone got any ideas/suggestions?
:smile:
Reply 49
Just received a conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology! My first offer a week after I applied, I'm so excited! :biggrin:
Reply 50
Anyone got a letter for the English and Creative Writing applicant day yet?
Reply 51
Original post by lizzy93
Ooh okay, so we will be on the same course, hi :smile:
I'm not from Liverpool, and yes i'll be staying in halls, how about you?
I'm really looking forward to seeing it too, though I don't think it will be finished until the summer some time. :smile:

I might stay in halls. Looked at Apollo Court and Great Newton Hall, they're both reasonably priced and really close to our faculty. Lennon Studios and Cambridge court are really lively halls, though Grand Central is not as popular and slightly further than the others. Overall they are good accommodation.
Accepted my unconditional offer from JMU. Looking at the halls, Atlantic halls is close to the faculty, but North Western Hall looks epic and is reasonably priced. The building just looks damn impressive.
Reply 53
Whehee, I just received an unconditional offer for Forensic Anthropology! :biggrin: As a mature international student I'm beyond excited and surprised that they accepted me. After the conditional I sent two emails asking them to clarify and explain what they wanted, well, I never received a reply to my email, they just updated Track instead! Now I just need to hear from my 1st choice, I'd be happy to go to LJMU and making a decision is gonna be difficult if I get another unconditional.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Still not got my offer from here, starting to get annoyed now.
Reply 55
Original post by Kvitty
Still not got my offer from here, starting to get annoyed now.

What course was it for? If you check on track and its still pending I'd ring them up.
Reply 56
What course was it for? If you check on track and its still pending I'd ring them up.

Physics with astronomy, I don't wanna seem like a pest emailing or ringing asking when I'll be getting my offer.
Sorry to geg on this thread lol! I am going to LJMU next year and looking to live out but not in halls and need to try and find some potential flat mates. I don't suppose anyone would be intrested? I dont know if there is a PM function on here, if there is and you are intrested please feel free to drop me a line.
I got my offer for Biomedical Science, got an applicant day on 22nd Feb, has anyone else got it, also has anyone been looking at accomodation?

Hinay
Hi guys I lived in Grand Central in my first year. Brilliant 2 mins walk into town. Lively hall, near to Josephine Butler for business course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending