The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

I have been offered Stamner Court and am looking to swap to Swanborough if anyone is interested!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Sasha28
I have been offered Stamner Court and am looking to swap to Swanborough if anyone is interested!

How did you find out what accommodation you got?
Reply 1462
They are doing offers now, I sadly got park village instead of East Slope, do not really have the finances to pay the extra £1000 a year
Is accomodation still available?
Original post by ll232
They are doing offers now, I sadly got park village instead of East Slope, do not really have the finances to pay the extra £1000 a year

Original post by Sarahhh274

they will send u an email

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone not guaranteed accommodation? cause sussex was my insurance. :smile:
If anyone wants to swap my Park Village for anything else (other than east slope) let me know!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1470
[ROOM SWAP]

Hello! I've been allocated a room at Kings Road (along the Brighton seafront) and would like to swap for any on campus accommodation. Preferably with an en suite, but right now I'm just desperate to stay on campus.

We can only swap when term starts so I'd like to get something started now. Thanks :smile:
Is anyone in Brighthelm 59? I can't find anyone else in Brighthelm let alone in 59! Wanna find out who I'll be living with 🎉🎉🎈
Is anyone Brighthelm 59?? Can't find anyone else in Brightelm 😂😂
I'm in Brighthelm 60!
Anyone in Northfield 030? Or block 3? Found two other flatmates already, need to find the other three!
Original post by SophieSVincent
I'm in Brighthelm 60!

Hey neighbour!
ROOM SWAP
Hi guys, if anyone is looking to swap rooms for park village please message me. Cool with any other accommodation except east slope. Cheers!!
Anyone block 10 in Northfield?? Flat 99 to be exact
Random question but does anyone know if reed diffusers are allowed? I know that candles aren't but I'd like to avoid my room smelling like burnt food if at all possible...
Original post by folieadeux
Random question but does anyone know if reed diffusers are allowed? I know that candles aren't but I'd like to avoid my room smelling like burnt food if at all possible...

Yeah theyre fine

Latest