The Student Room Group

Graduate entry dentistry 2012 - (University of central Lancashire)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone who had interviews today, how were they?
Has anyone received any rejection email/letter from UCLan?
Reply 22
how was everyones interview today?? mines on thursday getting nervous now! how basic is the basic mcq?? :s
Reply 23
does anyone know how soon uclan will be giving offers/rejections? i forgot to ask when i was at interviewn :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by OB2
does anyone know how soon uclan will be giving offers/rejections? i forgot to ask when i was at interviewn :frown:

my firend who interviews there mentioned its sometime in january, looking at previous years it does look like its towards the end of jan x
Reply 25
Original post by sarabds
my firend who interviews there mentioned its sometime in january, looking at previous years it does look like its towards the end of jan x

thanks i do hope its sooner tho i hate this wait
Reply 26
anyone heard back frm lancashire since the interview??? i heard people they really like hear before xmas and then everyone else will be middle of jan :s thats what one of the interviewers told me!
Reply 27
We're were told no-one will hear back before the 14th December. Also, it will probably be via UCAS/
Reply 28
ooh ok! have u heard back yet?? im still waiting :s-smilie:
Reply 29
Noo nothing yet!!
Reply 30
Hello guys,
I am thinking of applying for dentistry at UCLAN, how is the interview there? is it stressfull? is it difficult?
my degree is biomedical. how is the MCQs questions? does anyone know about the interview day?
Reply 31
anyone heard back yet….
Reply 32
Nope :/
Reply 33
not yet.... I'm getting a little obsessed waiting for the post and checking track!
Reply 34
oh my God me too im obsessed with the post! sorry i take so long to reply im not getting email updates when people reply :s-smilie: post just came and there was nothing again :s-smilie: i’d rather have a letter as Track scares me lol its really ominous! im tempted to call them but i just know i shouldnt so im gnna leave it……...
Reply 35
I know! I sit and wait for the postman before I'll go out and then am really disappointed! Wonder if we will hear before christmas? I'm beginning to doubt it....
Reply 36
any news?? back to postman stalking....
Fingers crossed, toes crossed, thinking positives thoughts in the hope that I can influence their decisions :biggrin:
Reply 38
today was UCLan's last interview day so I imagine we will hear maybe next 7 days.
Reply 39
No news yet, yep back to postman stalking lol, i start uni on monday, im guessing the next 2 weeks r gnna be THE 2 weeks….so countdown after monday! :s-smilie: getting so anxious now…….

Quick Reply

Latest