Reply 1021
Original post by ViceVersa
Tbh I feel very...very..

:console: Are you ok?
Original post by Zee Zee

Original post by Zee Zee
:console: Are you ok?

Maybe..

Oh just read your post. Hope you're okay?
Reply 1023
Maybe..

Oh just read your post. Hope you're okay?

'Maybe' :frown: .... What do you mean?

Oh and I finally read your spoiler and I just want to say you are such a strong person. You will make a fantastic doctor one day :hugs:.

I feel :cry2: but I'm more concerned about you atm...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Zee Zee

Original post by Zee Zee
Maybe :frown: .... what do you mean?

I finally read your spoiler and I just want to say you are such a strong person. You will make a fantastic doctor one day :hugs:.

I feel :cry2: but I'm more concerned about you atm...

I mean just that. I don't know how the hell I feel tonight. So honestly, I don't know :nothing:

Aww that is a lovely thing to say, thank you :hugs: I hope I do get to be a doctor..:redface:

Wanna talk about it? Don't be...try not to be at least...I am trying really hard to be okay and everything x
Reply 1025
I mean just that. I don't know how the hell I feel tonight. So honestly, I don't know :nothing:

Aww that is a lovely thing to say, thank you :hugs: I hope I do get to be a doctor..:redface:

Wanna talk about it? Don't be...try not to be at least...I am trying really hard to be okay and everything x

:hugs: I hate the 'maybe' feeling.... sometimes I'd rather feel sad so at least I knew how I was feeling, if that makes sense!

And you will be a doctor! Then you can help me with my application if I decide on graduate medicine (which is a strong possibly if I am strong/ brave enough to go fo it) :tongue:.

Thank you for the offer but there is honestly nothing I want/ need to say... I just feel like I'm passing through life, just waiting till I die.... haha I sound so emo! But I am more than happy to talk if you need to!

I'm glad you are trying :hugs:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Zee Zee

Original post by Zee Zee
:hugs: I hate the 'maybe' feeling.... sometimes I'd rather feel sad so at least I knew how I was feeling, if that makes sense!

And you will be a doctor! Then you can help me with my application if I decide on graduate medicine (which is a strong possibly if I am strong/ brave enough to go fo it) :tongue:.

Thank you for the offer but there is honestly nothing I want/ need to say... I just feel like I'm passing through life, just waiting till I die.... haha I sound so emo! But I am more than happy to talk if you need to!

I'm glad you are trying :hugs:.

Yes exactly.

And oo you're thinking of it? Awesome!!! :woo: it's the coolest job in the world :smile: and of you're you can, and lol I will help if I get in. If.

You know what? I can completely understand what you said there, yep.

Thank you. I just hope people remembers I said that, you know..just in case.
Reply 1027
Yes exactly.

And oo you're thinking of it? Awesome!!! :woo: it's the coolest job in the world :smile: and of you're you can, and lol I will help if I get in. If.

You know what? I can completely understand what you said there, yep.

Thank you. I just hope people remembers I said that, you know..just in case.

It does seem like the coolest job in the world. I was planning on applying for medicine with a foundation year (I haven't done any science A levels) at college but after speaking to the careers advisor, tutor and anyone willing to listen lol, I decided to wait how I feel after uni. Currently I'm in my second year and medicine is still on my mind. Why do you want to be a doctor?

'Just in case'. Sorry I don't know what you mean... ? But it doesn't sound positive :erm:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Zee Zee
It does seem like the coolest job in the world. I was planning on applying for medicine with a foundation year (I haven't done any science A levels) at college but after speaking to the careers advisor, tutor and anyone willing to listen lol, I decided to wait how I feel after uni. Currently I'm in my second year and medicine is still on my mind. Why do you want to be a doctor?

'Just in case'. Sorry I don't know what you mean... ? But it doesn't sound positive :erm:.

It is! If you're still thinking situ it go for it, I don't believe it's a decision you can regret in life incredibly :smile:

Ohh I wanna be a doctor for a bunch of reasons...I'll probably PM you them tomorrow or later tonight :tongue:

Just in case something happens to me, or I do something incredibly silly again.
Original post by bullettheory
:hugs:

If you want to talk, I'm around.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll be ok. I'm watching south park, it's not funny but it's better than sitting alone in the dark.

Original post by superwolf

Spoiler

Original post by Zee Zee

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth
Thanks for the offer but I think I'll be ok. I'm watching south park, it's not funny but it's better than sitting alone in the dark.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1031
Original post by Sabertooth

Spoiler

I echo superwolf, go and see your GP next week. And some episodes of South Park are funny! But seriously, I'm happy you think you will be ok but if that changes please get help :hugs:.
Reply 1032
It is! If you're still thinking situ it go for it, I don't believe it's a decision you can regret in life incredibly :smile:

Ohh I wanna be a doctor for a bunch of reasons...I'll probably PM you them tomorrow or later tonight :tongue:

Just in case something happens to me, or I do something incredibly silly again.

I'm looking forward to the PM :biggrin:

:console: I hope nothing happens to you and please get help if you think you are going to do something...
Original post by Zee Zee

Original post by Zee Zee
I'm looking forward to the PM :biggrin:

:console: I hope nothing happens to you and please get help if you think you are going to do something...

Awesome :top:

I hope so too, I'd like to think I'm strong enough to get through this and get better :yes: I hope so anyway :smile:

I will this time.
Original post by superwolf

Spoiler

They've been getting more frequent and louder for weeks, this is just the icing on the cake. Maybe you're right, I don't know.

I know now that seeing the GP is going to be totally pointless but I have no other options so I probably will.

My girlfriend used this opportunity to tell me I'm not nice enough to her. Way to make me feel a hundred times better. :frown:

On the positive side, I just looked outside and there's snow. :biggrin:
Just seeing all these posts has given me the courage to write this. I feel like I have no one to turn to when I get like this. I've suffered from severe depression and anxiety in the past, and things have been much better in the last 6 or so months, but recently I've been feeling horrible again. I can't stop crying, I keep having panic attacks, I don't want to go out of the house, or see anyone. It's no wonder that I haven't got any friends here. I'm constantly alone, which is usually okay because I have a lot of work to do, but recently I've been feeling really lonely, literally alone all the time. I have majorly irrational fears, like if I don't put a cigarette out properly, it will burn the house down, and I have to keep checking to see if I've locked or closed a door properly, stuff like that. I also have mild OCD so my feeling down is probably just exacerbating that. Thing is, I keep telling myself that what I'm thinking is irrational, but I can't control it. I went into town today and was constantly aware of how disgusting I am, how bad I looked, how nobody would want to speak to me. I didn't meet anyone's eyes and barely spoke two words to cashiers. Generally, I'm not usually like this, I just have no idea why it's hit me again so hard. I was even afraid to post this, in case people judge me for it :/ I know others are having a really tough time atm so I'm sorry for whinging.
I'm really struggling to see the point in life anymore. At the moment it just revolves around trying to get a job with decent hours, doing volunteering, watching TV, listening to music, browsing the internet, and forever pondering about and being very confused about what I want to do education/careers-wise. I know my life isn't really bad compared to many other people's, but I'm finding it hard to be fully satisfied. Also, sucks that I don't feel like I have any true close friends to hang out with or talk to, and I don't know if I ever will again. Not sure I'll ever get into a relationship either tbh. Looks like I might be destined to be a lost lonerish person, but I often can't stand it :sigh:
snow!!!!!!!

:woo:

and I finally got some actual sleep!

things are looking up
Reply 1038
Awesome :top:

I hope so too, I'd like to think I'm strong enough to get through this and get better :yes: I hope so anyway :smile:

I will this time.

I'm glad that you see yourself as strong because you are! I'm glad that you will get help if things to get worse :jumphug:.

Have you been watching the new Junior Doctors on BBC3? It is so interesting!
Reply 1039
Original post by SciFiBoy
snow!!!!!!!

:woo:

and I finally got some actual sleep!

things are looking up

I'm happy you are excited about the snow... I'm not haha :tongue:.

But :woo: for sleep!

Latest