The Student Room Group

How many exams have you got in June?

I have 9, although 3 of them I don't strictly need to resit but if I don't it's going to be near impossible for me to get the grades I want. My own stupid fault though. :rolleyes:

I strongly encourage all AS students to go into A2 not needing to do any resits if possible.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Six, with only one resit.
Reply 2
Original post by Mission
I stongly encourage all AS students to go into A2 not needing to do any resits if possible.

Wise words (y)

Five - the same as last summer, and I'm on my gap year :tongue:

FP2, FP3, S2, S3, M2.
Four :smile: Biology (F215), Chemistry (F325) and Maths (C3 and C4).
Reply 4
6 - m1, c4, s5, s6, ec3, ec4
Reply 5
5 - Edexcel history (1) OCR biology (2) and salters chemistry (2) as we are not allowed to do Jan exams! then I would have 2/3 (I wish!)
C3, C4, FP2, M3, M4, G485 Phys, French1, French2, French Oral = 9 -.-
French1 and C3 are resits. Hopefully c3 wont stress me out, I got 88 so im resitting to further improve A* chances!
6 - M2, FP2, FP3, COMP UNIT 4, PHYSICS UNIT 3 AND 4... resittting the january module of PHYSICS UNIT 3, don't know what the hell went wrong... came out with a C :s-smilie:
Reply 8
9 - C2, C3, C4, S1, M1, D1 (Edexcel), AQA Physics unit one, COMP 1, and English B.
6 - C3, C4, M1, S1 (Edexcel), History (Edexcel), German (AQA)
All of my exams are in May.
Got one in march though
Only 3 this year fortunately, had way more last year.
Reply 12
7 exams :-S but one is a chem retake, really want an A
4- History, 2x government and politics, and psychology :smile:
6:
C2, Stats, Bio, eng lit/lang, psych 1 (resit) and psych 2....
And the scary thing is, that they're quite soon!
Reply 15
Maths x 3 (C2 (retake), C4 and M1), Biology x 2 (F214 (if my remark doesn't go up :/) and F215), and Chemistry x 1 (F325)
so 6... at least I don't have 3 in one day like last year :/
FP2, FP3, M4, M5, Chem 5, Phys 5

And the retakes:

M2, M3, Phys 4, Chem 1, Chem 2, Chem 4

-.- 12 exams D:
Reply 17
Well i'm resetting all of general studies as i only got a C. So that's four exams, however i don't count them as proper exams. Otherwise i have three - two philosophy and one history.
Well I don't get my results until later today, so if all goes well I'll be taking six A2 exams :frown:
Drama DA4 (technically it's May 30th), Psychology PY4 and English Lang & Lit LL4 :smile:

Soooo.... 3 :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest