The Student Room Group

Primary Ed: Carmarthen

Hi :smile:

I just wonder if anybody knows what the course at this Uni is like and whether or not they would recommend it?

I have a three more interviews lined up for other uni's in December/January time but this is the first Uni I have an unconditional offer on so far.

Any advice at all?

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey
I have an offer too. I had an interview on 23rd November, when was yours?
x
Reply 2
Hey,

I have an interview coming up soon for Primary Education there, what was it like, and what sorts of things did you have to do? :smile:
thanks x
Reply 3
Original post by Newbie1987
Hi :smile:

I have been offered a place on the Primary Education with QTS course in Carmarthen's Trinity Saint David.

I just wonder if anybody knows what the course at this Uni is like and whether or not they would recommend it?

I have a three more interviews lined up for other uni's in December/January time but this is the first Uni I have an unconditional offer on so far.

Any advice at all?

What other uni's have you applied for, im torn between newport and trinity , for the same course.. really cant decide where to go :/ x
Reply 4
Hey, I've had an offer aswel I went to the interview on the 20th march? When was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by alice29.
Hey, I've had an offer aswel I went to the interview on the 20th march? When was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was on the 13th march :smile: I've accepted trinity .. Now I'm just undecided whether to live there or at home xx
Reply 6
Woo I guess I will see you at trinity in September then, I'm going to live on site for the first year anyway I think it's to far for me to travel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending