The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield Uni Anyone???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i found you! :smile: i went once a few week back, i found Nandos and was quite happy, as you can tell, doesn't take a lot to make me happy. :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
i've got a conditional for fashion communication and promotion :smile: does anyone know how many days a week we will be in when we are in the first year?
Reply 22
Original post by emmakxxx
i've got a conditional for fashion communication and promotion :smile: does anyone know how many days a week we will be in when we are in the first year?

Ahhh finally come across someone else doing the course :smile::smile: add me on facebook! www.facebook.com/daniellescott1805 :smile: What accommodation are you looking into??
Reply 23
hello

im in my final year of interior design at huddersfield uni, i live at home and travel nearly everyday, good uni overall/atmosphere anything you guys want to know about uni let me know :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by ab94
I'm doing interior design in september and i've applied for storthes hall :smile:

hi there

Good luck in september!

did you get the tutors invite to the end of year interior design show?
Reply 25
Original post by cheekygal
hello

im in my final year of interior design at huddersfield uni, i live at home and travel nearly everyday, good uni overall/atmosphere anything you guys want to know about uni let me know :smile:

hi there,
will be joining this sept for Engineering. could you give an overview abt the uni...Labs, tutors environment etc compared to nearby unis. and hws their sandwich course?
Reply 26
Original post by cheekygal
hi there

Good luck in september!

did you get the tutors invite to the end of year interior design show?

Hi and thanks!
I don't think i have no, how was your sandwich year (if you did that)?
Original post by Kirsty ^^
i dont use facebook too often jessica :/ i have twitter though! :smile:

philippar, how long did it take you to get your bearings etc? im worried i'll get lost for the first 6 months

around uni it didn't take too long because I was mainly in the creative arts building. during my first year there was loads of building works going on so it got a bit confusing but theyre all due to be done i think by september so it should be easier. once you know your rooms though you'll be fine. around the town was quite easy as it's not too big, most the shops are in the kingsgate centre or in the same area. and around storthes if that's where you're thinking of living is easy to find your way around too :smile: if there's anything else you want to know let me know :smile:
Reply 28
Hey,
I've applied to start accountancy and finance starting in September :smile:
I live in Huddersfield at the moment, it won't take more than a week to get your bearings, it's a nice friendly town, nightlife ain't too bad either haha there's always Leeds/Wakefield/Barnsley to check out too. The campus itselfs like two minutes walking from the town centre, as far as I know it's all been done up, and the business school is only a year or two old :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending