The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising yet.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I haven't. To be honest, I think other than revision about 2 weeks before the exam (ie. cramming useless information), lessons provide enough time to revise well.
Yes, even took revision to the hotel my mum's wedding was happening at :P
Not a desperate overachiever, just anxious :P
Reply 82
Original post by ElizM_94
Ah serious? That's really intriguing. So are you British/english or are you actually from Denmark?
lol That is odd that they require maths but maybe because of the complex problem solving nature of the subject? lol

British/English with a Danish boyfriend. :p:
Reply 83
Original post by ROYP
Go for it

See you in August, lovely :wink:
Reply 84
Original post by Kravez
Just curious to see if I am the only one or not. I have a grand total of eight exams starting on the 15th of May. I also have to self teach two units before then which I have never looked at before.

Anyone else who hasn't started yet? (motivation seems to be my problem, not the difficulty of the work itself)

I am in the exact same position as you! Agggghhhh :eek:
i have 9 exams and have done 8 hours a day so far just got to do it my motivation i dont want to wake up on 18th of may going i havent done enough revision.
Reply 86
Original post by Kalliope
See you in August, lovely :wink:

Haha I look forward to it. Just to be clear I'm not wishing failure on anyone. I just felt like scaring the OP
Till now, I've just been organising my notes, catching up on work that I've missed. However proper revision will being on Monday - It'll give me about 5 weeks to revise and that's plentiful.
Reply 88
Im in your position, I did such little work in class thinking i'd do it all in easter, i've read a revision guide for 2 sections of c1, I have 8 exams! C1/C2/S1, Econ1/2, Computing unit 1/2 and psychology :L!
Original post by anixa019
I have 15:frown:

i havent started learning my course, forget revising
Reply 90
yeah, 7 exams, one of which is an AS in may/june
I've started the may revision around 3/.4 hours a day but the exams in June are ages away at the minute.... Plus I need a rest as well :wink:
I have not done no revision. Motivation = nil

2xLaw
2xPolitics

make a 5-6min short film.. and all planning materials :frown: oh dear
I have five exams, starting on 30th April.
I'm starting revision today. I'm not starting the serious revision today though, that starts tomorrow. Today I revise while I watch tv.
Really can't be bothered, I have absolutely no motivation.
Original post by Contrad!ction.
It's not that, I just seem to rely too much on my calculator for little things, my multiplication's atrocious and I tend to just type stuff in instead of thinking about it.

Stuff like 7x8 takes me too long :tongue:

That's not really a problem though if you always have access to a calculator.
Reply 94
I have four exams all in June, I guess I'm going light revision?

I'm up to date on all my notes so just need to read through them and learn them properly. Don't really want to start past papers just yet.
Original post by When you see it...
That's not really a problem though if you always have access to a calculator.

I want to make sure I don't rely on a calculator though.
Original post by Nayom1
^^ This

I've got 4 exams (3 A2, 1 AS) :frown:

I have 6 A2 exams! Urgh, I hope I find some sort of motivation soon - even telling myself that I won't get into university isn't doing anything :confused:.
Reply 97
So I've done most of my notes now; I just can't find it in myself to start the past papers.

SO...MANY...QUESTIONS :bawling:
Reply 98
i got 16 papers..haven't start revising
Reply 99
Original post by Fward
Well it depends on how you are defining it...If you mean I'm taking your stupid comments as a joke, then yes I am; but if you mean I am dumb, think again.

Wow I thought you were trolling but you really don't recognise the colloqualism "gon'" as a slang replacement for "gonna" or "going to" I actually facepalmed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending