The Student Room Group

Law at Edinburgh or languages at St Andrews?!

I'm finding it very hard to decide which uni I want to go to, but have pretty much narrowed it down to Edinburgh or St Andrews. However, this is my problem. I applied for Law and French and this is what I'd being doing at Edinburgh, but I also applied to St Andrews but they don't do law, so just for French and Spanish. I got an uncontional and visited and loved the uni and town so am now torn between going to St Andrews and having to do an accelerated two year post grad law degree later on, or going to Edinbugrh and doing law this year. Help?!
Reply 1
Original post by mudblood_
I'm finding it very hard to decide which uni I want to go to, but have pretty much narrowed it down to Edinburgh or St Andrews. However, this is my problem. I applied for Law and French and this is what I'd being doing at Edinburgh, but I also applied to St Andrews but they don't do law, so just for French and Spanish. I got an uncontional and visited and loved the uni and town so am now torn between going to St Andrews and having to do an accelerated two year post grad law degree later on, or going to Edinbugrh and doing law this year. Help?!

Do Law at Edinburgh.

Very respected, and it saves you A LOT of money.

Quick Reply

Latest