The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Pakistani sex gangs allowed to operate as police and SS are too scared of 'racist' ac

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1n7H5tol0

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

Also came across:

It was reported yesterday that while most British sex offenders are lone white men, details of court cases in 13 towns showed that out of 56 men convicted of multiple offences of grooming girls for sex, 50 were Muslim, mostly of Pakistani heritage.

Its about time the pakistani/muslim community and social services stopped burying their heads in the sand. This has being going on for years and ruins young girls lives, I personally was sexually abused by a pakistani gang in 2005 as a 14 year old girl. The issue needs tackling and discussing logically without constant accusations of 'racism' or the typical 'you wouldnt say it if it was a christian gang...'.

Living in Rochdale myself I cannot go into town without being sexually harassed or catcalled by pakistani men. Why is this allowed to go on and nothing is done to educate these people on how to respect western women? Seeing as though Mohammed married an 11 year old in the Quran, is this why these men see grooming 13/14 year old children for sex as completely acceptable?

Discuss

Scroll to see replies

The police obviously need to investigate it and racially profile if necessary which it probably is. Why do they care if their branded racist as long as they do the job description? Fire the police/social worker that are too scared and hire ones that aren't.
Reply 2
"Top detective blasts 'culture of silence' that allows Asian sex gangs to groom "

The article mentions nothing about allowing anyone to do anything and infact it ends with a list of groups of cases where the exact opposite has happened as they have been taken to court. ... ?

Oh daily mail.. its so funny.

OF course im ignoring the fact you dont give a crap and infact, as shown by your post, are using this to spark hatred and such.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
A thread was already made on this article.
Reply 4
What has the Waffen SS go to do with this?
Original post by Chloe xxx
x

And who exactly are you talking about when you say 'SS'? Is it the SS that I'm thinking of?
Reply 6
Original post by Tommyjw
"Top detective blasts 'culture of silence' that allows Asian sex gangs to groom "

The article mentions nothing about allowing anyone to do anything and infact it ends with a list of groups of cases where the exact opposite has happened as they have been taken to court. ... ?

Oh daily mail.. its so funny.

OF course im ignoring the fact you dont give a crap and infact, as shown by your post, are using this to spark hatred and such.

It isnt allowed, however it is brushed under the carpet and this gives attackers the opinion it is ok. Even moreso than they already think it is. You cant deny theres a politically correct viewpoint in this country where ethnicity or religious beliefs cannot be brought into the argument at all even if a pattern is blatantly obvious.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Politricks
And who exactly are you talking about when you say 'SS'? Is it the SS that I'm thinking of?

Sorry, it means social services I couldnt fit it on.
Sorry, it means social services I couldnt fit it on.

Ah okay, lol, for a moment I thought you were a Nazi
Reply 9
I think the police should beat the crap out of these men or chop their dicks off as a lesson for other people rather than jailing them.
Reply 10
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1n7H5tol0

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

Also came across:

It was reported yesterday that while most British sex offenders are lone white men, details of court cases in 13 towns showed that out of 56 men convicted of multiple offences of grooming girls for sex, 50 were Muslim, mostly of Pakistani heritage.

Its about time the pakistani/muslim community and social services stopped burying their heads in the sand. This has being going on for years and ruins young girls lives, I personally was sexually abused by a pakistani gang in 2005 as a 14 year old girl. The issue needs tackling and discussing logically without constant accusations of 'racism' or the typical 'you wouldnt say it if it was a christian gang...'.

Living in Rochdale myself I cannot go into town without being sexually harassed or catcalled by pakistani men. Why is this allowed to go on and nothing is done to educate these people on how to respect western women? Seeing as though Mohammed married an 11 year old in the Quran, is this why these men see grooming 13/14 year old children for sex as completely acceptable?

Discuss

Just like to point out the Muhammad pbuh married her to create peace and stability among the Muslims and another drive. Also you got to look at the time of this, this happened over a 1000 years ago, where it was acceptable and normal, also back then humans matured much differently then today, so Aisha in comparison to today's counterpart would be more mature physically.

Also why are you saying this to specifically 'western women', this applies to women in general........... this is a major cultural issue, which is kept hushed up in south asian countries. No father in those countries would let his daughter out alone........men from there are more aroused and aren't used to seeing women at all...... because it is a very manly place when on the streets. There just very sexually men, who are taking advantage.......if they tried this back home and were caught they would be killed by a mob.
Reply 11
Original post by Iqbal007
Just like to point out the Muhammad pbuh married her to create peace and stability among the Muslims and another drive. Also you got to look at the time of this, this happened over a 1000 years ago, where it was acceptable and normal, also back then humans matured much differently then today, so Aisha in comparison to today's counterpart would be more mature physically.

Also why are you saying this to specifically 'western women', this applies to women in general........... this is a major cultural issue, which is kept hushed up in south asian countries. No father in those countries would let his daughter out alone........men from there are more aroused and aren't used to seeing women at all...... because it is a very manly place when on the streets. There just very sexually men, who are taking advantage.......if they tried this back home and were caught they would be killed by a mob.

Im not disagreeing with you, however this is the point they should not be allowed to behave this way. Politically correct morons on the left ignore obvious cultural differences like this and are too scared to address the issue for fear of being called racist, and this has resulted in the abuse of the nations young girls.

Well, Muslims believe that the words of the Koran are perfect and need no modification. You see the problem when rules written for life 1000 years ago are applied literally today?

So would you say it is a problem then? Loads of people on TSR have been saying that the fact they are Muslim or the society in which they were brought up is irrelevant...
Reply 13
Original post by marcusfox
Well, Muslims believe that the words of the Koran are perfect and need no modification. You see the problem when rules written for life 1000 years ago are applied literally today?

So would you say it is a problem then? Loads of people on TSR have been saying that the fact they are Muslim or the society in which they were brought up is irrelevant...

The Koran itself is something we believe is perfect, etc.
However, Aisha being married to prophet Muhammad pbuh is not in the Qu'ran.
The Qu'ran does state that we are allowed to get married when we reach sexually maturity.
So it's still valid, as today we sexually mature at a much later date, therefore we get married later than during his time.

The fact that there Muslim is irrelevant, but their society itself does have issues. I've been to my families country, when I go outside its mainly men and these men gaze at any female whenever they see them, because thats how it is. Women are forbidden to have hands on, etc unless their your wife or a family member your looking after.

Also these Pakistani men are committing grave violations in Islam, they are sexually abusing people, they aren't married, etc the violations go on.
Reply 14
Im not disagreeing with you, however this is the point they should not be allowed to behave this way. Politically correct morons on the left ignore obvious cultural differences like this and are too scared to address the issue for fear of being called racist, and this has resulted in the abuse of the nations young girls.

The majority of the nations young girls haven't been abused, they pick on the girls whom they can manipulate by giving alcohol, etc....... this grooming isn't just by these group of people. More should be done to protect the vulnerable.

The cultural difference is that, if they were to commit such things back home, it would have huge reprisals, huge backlash, death....... which they feared. In Britain, they fear it less because the consequences are far less greater.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
Quote from Barnardos:

'Hilary Willmer, of the Coalition for the Removal of Pimping, said that since 2002 her group had supported 400 families where girls were the victims of grooming and sex abuse by mainly Pakistani men. "The vast majority are white families and the perpetrators are Pakistani Asians. We think this is the tip of the iceberg." '
Reply 16
The majority of the nations young girls haven't been abused, they pick on the girls whom they can manipulate by giving alcohol, etc....... this grooming isn't just by these group of people.

The cultural difference is that, if they were to commit such things back home, it would have huge reprisals, huge backlash, death....... which they feared. In Britain, they fear it less because the consequences are far less greater.

Then why dont they groom their own girls all the time? Why is it always white girls who are very vulnerable?

Also came across:

Discuss

If you did get sexually abused (which I doubt), then I'm sure it was due to some stupidity on your part.

I say this because of the great amount of inaccuracies in your post.
Reply 18
Total double standard.

Makes me rage.
Reply 19
The Koran itself is something we believe is perfect, etc.
However, Aisha being married to prophet Muhammad pbuh is not in the Qu'ran.
The Qu'ran does state that we are allowed to get married when we reach sexually maturity.
So it's still valid, as today we sexually mature at a much later date, therefore we get married later than during his time.

The fact that there Muslim is irrelevant, but their society itself does have issues. I've been to my families country, when I go outside its mainly men and these men gaze at any female whenever they see them, because thats how it is. Women are forbidden to have hands on, etc unless their your wife or a family member your looking after.

Also these Pakistani men are committing grave violations in Islam, they are sexually abusing people, they aren't married, etc the violations go on.

Then why is older men marrying girls as young as 9 commonplace in many Islamic countries?

Latest