The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can we just ban all threads about this ridiculous woman now
Even Bramble wouldn't rape her!
Reply 3
I hate the daily mail :banghead:
Leave Samantha brick alone. :frown:

No, seriously though- I think it's time for us to move on, and stop wasting our time on irrelevant issues. Plus it's a bit much tbh.
I am quite sure that the Daily Mail has used this woman. She has been set up by the DM simply to provoke a reaction, much like Clarkson often provokes a reaction, to gain attention in the media.

I even would bet money that none of these articles were true in regards to her life. All of it sounds grossly OVER-exaggerated. :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
She must be sitting back and smiling to herself over all the attention she's received.

Can't wait for part 4.... :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Yaaaawn
Reply 8
LMAO I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

By her logic, because everyone tells her that she isn't beautiful, therefore she is beautiful.

Makes me want to club her with a mace. This has to be some sick experiment by the Daily Mail. HOW can this be genuine, I don't even know.D:
(edited 12 years ago)
Haha I really wasn't going to reply to this, but come on:

"Protective: Samantha says she has had to hide the internet vitriol from husband Pascal for fear he may retaliate"

What is he going to do? And how does she hide millions of hate mail, websites and tweets from him? Jesus, she is literally the best troll of all time.
Reply 10
I honestly believe the whole article/series is one big joke/troll ultimately perpetuated to emphasize some sociological point. If it is, then we have all been masterfully manipulated by the very fact that we are even discussing it now.

Wait! Damn :angry:
Reply 11
She is on This Morning just now talking about the article
Reply 12
Original post by chrissy_h
She is on This Morning just now talking about the article

damn !! missed it :frown:
Got to say, she does look like she has a brick for a face. She's not good looking, and nor is her personality. The number one thing that would turn me off is pure and sheer arrogance
Reply 14
I hope there ends up being a South Park parody of this stupid bint.
(edited 12 years ago)
Alright I hate to be that guy...but I kind of think she has something of a point.

When it comes to success and the like in this country, we tend to be quite disapproving... Any time someone has the confidence (in this case, yes it's arrogance) to say something positive about themselves, we immediately pounce with sarcasm and our self-depreciating humour (which I adore by the way).

I also think she has a semi-point when it comes to women being jealous of more attractive women. We see time and time again that when women achieve success (apparently being attractive can count as success, which sadly it kind of can but hey I didn't make up the rules), they usually have to face the most severe criticism from other women. Men are usually quite apathetic with the occasional touch of resentment, but women tend to be more vocal, particularly amongst themselves, and I think that this is more the case in this country due to what I mentioned earlier.

I'd love for Samantha to post an article tomorrow saying that she was just employing hyperbole for literary effect, because I think there are some legitimate points. Unfortunately, she's writing for the Daily Mail, and so has the eloquence and grace of a rhino on heroin.
Reply 16
People should just stop hating the girl. We all know Samantha Brooks is a very attractive woman. I would even give her a yatch if I had the means. Anybody disagreeing is either very jealous that they are not as beautiful as her for the girls or the guys know they will never date a girl that charming and beautiful. Just stop spreading your bile please!!!
Reply 17
Original post by bkeevin
People should just stop hating the girl. We all know Samantha Brooks is a very attractive woman. I would even give her a yatch if I had the means. Anybody disagreeing is either very jealous that they are not as beautiful as her for the girls or the guys know they will never date a girl that charming and beautiful. Just stop spreading your bile please!!!

I'm not jealous of her...and even if she was extremely beautiful rather than averagely attractive I think her sheer arrogance would detract from that anyway.
Reply 18
She has a turkey neck!!.How old is this bint anyway, she looks around 50 in the pictures from This Morning.

She is not "all that" and should just bugger off now!!!.
Reply 19
Original post by Annie72
She has a turkey neck!!.How old is this bint anyway, she looks around 50 in the pictures from This Morning.

She is not "all that" and should just bugger off now!!!.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending