The Student Room Group

The Voice UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tokyoround
Did he flash her knickers? I wasn't looking at the tv then heard her say it. No sky+ here either :frown:

I have Sky + I think he did it from behind and pulled her dress up, the front camera didn't show it
Reply 1001
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
I have Sky + I think he did it from behind and pulled her dress up, the front camera didn't show it

I am sure/hope there will be a clip on YouTube from behind at some point :drool:
Team Bo! She makes me happy and goosebumpy and sdkjfghsdjhasdjghdsjka. Yeah, I love her :smile:.
Original post by Mess.
I am sure/hope there will be a clip on YouTube from behind at some point :drool:

Haha something will definitely pop up.

Her heels made her look massive next to Cassius, he was pretty much talking into her boobs
I don't really like Bo's performance this week. Her perfomance last week was better in my opinion.
I hate Vince and the stupid hats he wears. :/
Reply 1006
Bo is a one note and one tone pony. She doesn't really offer anything especially when the song requires a change in pace or power.

This guy is pretty decent though :yep:
Holly looks like she's wearing a wrestling belt.
This is a poor song choice... Jack Johnson is more chilling out music than Saturday night telly.
Reply 1009
Lackluster
Poor Alecks looks like he's going to burst in to tears.:frown: I loved his performance.
Becky's voice is decent but her attitude is so off-putting. She acts like a spoilt brat.
Reply 1012
Did she just say she doesnt know who Janis Joplin is?!?! :eek:
she looks dangerous haha but i like her voice
(edited 11 years ago)
Am I the only one who prefers Cassius to Becky?
Reply 1015
What did Becky say that she wasn't meant to?
(Just tuned in)
Reply 1016
She needs to channel it via the song
What did go wrong? And also - what did she say that Holly was apologising for?

EDIT: Also, she's my favourite. And I don't mind her attitude :colondollar:
Haha bless Becky, she doesn't know how to deal with this situation at all.
Reply 1019
You are the Weakest Link Becky, goodbye

Quick Reply

Latest