The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys

If your waiting on Greenwich, I just got an unconditional offer (over the flipping moon!), so they've started getting back to people.

I'm still waiting on SGUL (I was at the applicant day on the 21st in a grey suit) until I make my decision. both have pros and cons but just happy to have an offer.

Good look to you all. If your not successful this year keep going. I'm a second year applicant and was prepared to go for a third.

all the best
Reply 2701
Original post by stid123
Yes, search for Plymouth Uni Paramedic Practitioner Students 2012 :smile:

Thanks hon..so have u confirmed with Plymouth :smile:
Reply 2702
Offer from uwe!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 2703
Original post by Oddhands
Thanks hon..so have u confirmed with Plymouth :smile:

Yeah I have. It's an ideal location for me! Can't wait for sept!
Original post by hhh123
Offer from uwe!!!!!!!!!!

Finally....! Well done
Original post by hhh123
Offer from uwe!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! Really pleased for you :biggrin: Although I'm still holding out for you joining me at Coventry :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2706
Original post by stid123
Yeah I have. It's an ideal location for me! Can't wait for sept!

Yep I can't wait till Sept :smile:
Reply 2707
Original post by Grant-
Congrats!!!

I got into Sheffield too!! Which accommodation are you staying in, I really don't know which one to choose?
anyone heard anything of BCU?
Reply 2709
Original post by Deedee11
Is there many people waiting to hear from Swansea as there first choice?

Anyone heard anything from BCU about interviews? They are leaving it really late to make a start!

Hey, BCU say they are going to start going through applications in April with the view of interviewing in June. So still a bit of a wait :frown:. xx
Original post by dashton23
Hey guys

If your waiting on Greenwich, I just got an unconditional offer (over the flipping moon!), so they've started getting back to people.

I'm still waiting on SGUL (I was at the applicant day on the 21st in a grey suit) until I make my decision. both have pros and cons but just happy to have an offer.

Good look to you all. If your not successful this year keep going. I'm a second year applicant and was prepared to go for a third.

all the best

Congrats - not the guy in the grey suite I was talking to? From Windsor? Still nothing from either Greenwich AH or SGUL for me yet....not sure if that's good or bad?!
Original post by mark_richards
Congrats - not the guy in the grey suite I was talking to? From Windsor? Still nothing from either Greenwich AH or SGUL for me yet....not sure if that's good or bad?!

Thank god! Someone else in the same kind of situation as me! I've been shortlisted for SGUL and attended the applicant day...I've also not heard from Greenwich AH whilst I know others have...is this good or bad? Mark, do we assume they haven't given out all offers and we're in for a chance? Do we assume we might be given a place on the waiting list? Or...have they given out offers/waiting list offers already and they're now going to hand out rejections? Confused much?! Tempting to ring...but I shall refrain for the time being...I'll inbox you Mark my name so you can add me on facebook?
How many people do you know have got offers from Greenwich AH?
How many people do you know have got offers from Greenwich AH?

Prob about 5 people I've seen...bearing in mind not everyone is on forums etc...what do you think will happen?
Reply 2714
hey, can i just ask how many people on here are going to coventry uni?
Original post by ShockableVF
Prob about 5 people I've seen...bearing in mind not everyone is on forums etc...what do you think will happen?

Not a clue! Just have to keep our fingers crossed - Good Luck!
Just rang Northampton and I'm currently on the waiting list but they're delaying their decisions until the 1st of may or something. If you're still waiting to hear give them a call
Not a clue! Just have to keep our fingers crossed - Good Luck!

Since I'm currently unable to, want to give them a ring? :P
Reply 2718
Original post by laurajones24
Just rang Northampton and I'm currently on the waiting list but they're delaying their decisions until the 1st of may or something. If you're still waiting to hear give them a call

whattttttttttttttt ???:mad: like we havent waited enough
Reply 2719
Original post by zombie1
hey, can i just ask how many people on here are going to coventry uni?

i am:smile:

Latest