The Student Room Group

Have an interview with sales and marketing company that has no website - alarm bells?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I shoulda known from the red gems :colonhash:

:cool:
Reply 21
I;m going later today for a trial day after I passed the initial interview.

I have nothing else planned and just curious at what the hell is going on there.
Reply 22
Original post by extom
I;m going later today for a trial day after I passed the initial interview.

I have nothing else planned and just curious at what the hell is going on there.

I'm curious too xP
Reply 23
Original post by elrosito
I'm curious too xP

have you been there yet?

I;m not going any further with it. I've given them a chance after they lied to me in the advert. My time is better spent taking paid employment.I've spent quite a bit of money going to there zone 1 office and i don't seem to be getting anywhere in terms of getting paid. They still haven't asked for my id docs and NI.
Reply 24
These companies have their perks and down falls, one of them is that you have to pay for your own travel even if your traveling for company events after you've arrived at the office in the morning and the days can be long, I work for a commission based company getting people to sign up for charities, if your good with people and put in 100% the money can be great, one of my team leaders (who makes the same commission as me as and I'm a distributor) earns at least 100-200 per day but it all depends on who you are as a person, but I have to say ive been here just over 3 weeks and I'm enjoying it so far, my confidence has grown and I've made some great friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending