The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds - Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Looking48GF
Private message me your phone number, I add you to the Whatsapp group.

How many WhatsApp groups are there?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Does anyone think it's too late to apply for accommodation now ?.. It's past the deadline .. I didn't apply despite Leeds being my firm choice because I'm 100% I've missed my offer and not going to secure my place .. I need AAA think I got AAC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anymorefor123
Does anyone think it's too late to apply for accommodation now ?.. It's past the deadline .. I didn't apply despite Leeds being my firm choice because I'm 100% I've missed my offer and not going to secure my place .. I need AAA think I got AAC

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cal them, that's the only way you'll get anywhere. There's still a chance you'll be accepted even if you didn't meet your original offer so long as you actually contact them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anymorefor123

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied late too, they gave me aunt late application for accommodation and told me to fill it out and send it back as soon as possible. Then they will process the application and see if there is any available accommodation. Email them as soon as possible though.
Hiya!
Hiya! I'm ash from LA in the states. Going tk be participating in the international communication program. I'll be a master student and lam hoping to start meeting new ppl before i arrive.

I would love to join this whats app group. My number +13233624731
Hey everyone I have a question. I am from the US and I am a part of a sorority, now I know it has not been seen in a positive light but there are good ones. Would any ladies be interested in joining one ? It would be about academic, helping the community, education and of course some fun. Let me know please!
If interested pm me!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi
Is anyone else going to be doing maths in September at the university of leeds
Original post by Sonila1
Hi
Is anyone else going to be doing maths in September at the university of leeds

hi here!! But I am quite worried about my results
[QUOTE=daniellon;66964836]hi here!! But I am quite worried about my results

Hopefully you'll get in

What other unis have you applied to
Original post by Sonila1
Hopefully you'll get in

What other unis have you applied to

Leeds is my firm choice and Sheffield is my insurance. Thankfully I get into Leeds:biggrin:
Well done all :woo: Leeds is an epic uni! :woo:
Got into Leeds. But, they offered me a changed course. As I accepted that, does that still mean that I'll get accommodation, even with a changed course?
Original post by Peppercrunch
Got into Leeds. But, they offered me a changed course. As I accepted that, does that still mean that I'll get accommodation, even with a changed course?

Hi Peppercrunch,

Well done on getting a place at Leeds! See you in September! :smile:

As long as you applied for accommodation before the 1 July deadline, you will get an offer of accommodationin the same way as if you had been coming to do your original course. As always, of course, we can't guarantee that it will be your preferred residence but we'll do our best.

To anyone else who's reading this, if you've been offered a change of course, you need to accept it through UCAS before your accommodation application is activated.

Sian
Accommodation Office
I made it to Leeds for Aviation Technology, with grades AAA in Maths, Physics and Geography!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just a quick question, when will emails about accommodation start coming through?
anyone doing English Literature at Leeds? :smile:
Name: Amanda
Course: Advanced Psychology (integrated masters)
GCSEs: 7A*'s and 6A's
AS: 4A's (Psychology, Sociology, Biology, English Language)
A2 subjects: Psychology, Sociology, Biology
A2 (predictions or achieved): predicted A*AA, achieved A*A*A* and A* in EPQ
Other: so excited to have been accepted on the course and looking forward to my road to becoming a psychologist! Would love to know others studying Psychology (BSc or MPsyc) in Leeds!
Name: Faisal
Course: Chemical Engineering (MEng)
GCSEs: 3A*, 3A
AS: AAAC in Biology, Chemistry, Maths & Stats, and Arabic respectively
A2 achieved: A*AA in Biology, Chemistry, Maths & Stats respectively
Other: Went through adjustment on results day. From Nottingham to Leeds.

So excited to go to Leeds, looking forward to meeting great people and having a good time!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone for Microbiology? I've not found anyone else so far

Quick Reply

Latest