The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

linda is blates going to go psycho, kill people and they all move because of the memories it holds at the current site...
Reply 161
just watched the epsiode and thought it was quite good , just wondering if you guys think the guy who broke into Michael house is a known character or not , for some reason i think the main choice if it is a main character is Phoneix but for some reason Denzil pops into my head because he wasn't in the epsiode much and not had much of a story line so far
chalky is such a legend, i love him :biggrin:
Reply 163
I really don't like the way Emily's character has turned out.
Did the guy/woman who broke into the house steal the cufflinks? :holmes:
Reply 165
Original post by puma21
I really don't like the way Emily's character has turned out.

i know , in Series 5 , Series 6 , and the first part of Series 7 , she was quite nice and quite likeable , now all of a sudden she become quite bad and unlikeable , its happened way too quickly for me
Reply 166
I agree about Emily... I think I would dislike her a lot if she was a real person I knew :tongue:
Reply 167
but it good that Emily being used because she not been used really since Series 5 when the Lindsay storyline happened so its good to see more of her
Does Emily have a huge crush on Scout? Or is that just me (and my boyfriend) picking up on the behaviour that way?
Reply 169
Is the boy with the big afro (forgot his name) going to blackmail the headteacher?
Original post by BritGirl
Is the boy with the big afro (forgot his name) going to blackmail the headteacher?

Phoenix?

Finn Sharkey was really funny this weak. Either that or i have a very childish sense of humour... :colondollar:
Reply 171
Original post by hypercaine.
Did the guy/woman who broke into the house steal the cufflinks? :holmes:

yeah i think so , is that the only thing he took , a bit odd if it is.
Reply 172
Original post by clo-clo1
Does Emily have a huge crush on Scout? Or is that just me (and my boyfriend) picking up on the behaviour that way?

:ditto: I've got that impression too, either that or she is just really jealous of Scout having a friend other than her.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 173
Waterpoo road.
Reply 174
Original post by VQG
Waterpoo road.

i think Waterloo Road is quite good
Reply 175
Original post by VQG
Waterpoo road.

:giggle: It's not thaaaat bad!
Reply 176
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent

Finn Sharkey was really funny this weak. Either that or i have a very childish sense of humour... :colondollar:

I thought so too. :smile:

I like Finn, its nice to see him act like this, the Sam storyline was so sad.
Original post by clo-clo1

I also agree with this.
Reply 178
I used to watch the show when it first came out and stuff. One thing I'm confused on is Matt Wilding used to be gay, he had a boyfriend and everything. Does anyone remember this? Everyone has seemed to forgot and now he's having a baby with a woman? unless its surrogate...
Reply 179
Original post by SarahM94
I used to watch the show when it first came out and stuff. One thing I'm confused on is Matt Wilding used to be gay, he had a boyfriend and everything. Does anyone remember this? Everyone has seemed to forgot and now he's having a baby with a woman? unless its surrogate...

yeah , he like the sperm donor for the woman , i think he is still gay , there has been rumours he gets a boyfriend in this series.

Quick Reply

Latest