The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
I haven't heard of anything regarding the start date yet. Have you been given any further information since submitting all of the necessary forms/contract relating to programme in general?
Hi just made an account to say this! I got an offer and am really happy! I sent an e-mail asking if they'd recieved my contract and they replied and said they had and would send more information in due course, but I haven't heard anything else! Really excited to get more info so I hope it comes soon!
Reply 222
Original post by msdg123
I haven't heard of anything regarding the start date yet. Have you been given any further information since submitting all of the necessary forms/contract relating to programme in general?

Nope! It's quite frustrating as I currently live outside London so would prefer to know in advance when I need to move down there to start looking for a flat etc...
Reply 223
What's up guys, has anyone been invited to the assessment centre for financial stability banking operations on the 17th next month? Absolutely buzzing and was not expecting it at all!
Reply 224
Hello. can you please elaborate on what they ask on the gold test? I've been invited to take the test and would appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest