The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Zottula
Ok. Innabit then. Have fun with your dishes.

I'm back

:lol: I hate it, washing the dishes :redface:

You coming to the meet?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 221
Original post by ussumane
I'm back

:lol: I hate it, washing the dishes :redface:

You coming to the meet?

I don't live anywhere near London so I dunno about going to the meet.
Reply 222
Original post by Zottula
I don't live anywhere near London so I dunno about going to the meet.

Where abouts you from Mademoiselle?
Reply 223
Original post by Zottula
x

oh not a city girl then? :awesome:

How did you developed your love for stones? :sexface:

Interesting course choice btw.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 224

Not a city girl at all. I love the outdoors and the environment and stuff so originally went to a rural uni. But it was rubbish. Sure London might be a bit of a culture shock, but South Kensington was really nice and there were some nice open, green spaces anyway, so I'll cope. I'll have plenty of opportunities to go outdoors on geology field trips anyways :smile:.

Hmm....well I was really interested in geography, particularly the physical side. I also love the outdoors. I love science. So Earth Sciences sounded like a suitable course choice for me as it combines all those things :h:.
Reply 225
Original post by Zottula
Not a city girl at all. I love the outdoors and the environment and stuff so originally went to a rural uni. But it was rubbish. Sure London might be a bit of a culture shock, but South Kensington was really nice and there were some nice open, green spaces anyway, so I'll cope. I'll have plenty of opportunities to go outdoors on geology field trips anyways :smile:.

Hmm....well I was really interested in geography, particularly the physical side. I also love the outdoors. I love science. So Earth Sciences sounded like a suitable course choice for me as it combines all those things :h:.

hmm you will have a culture shock indeed :giggle: That sounds good...wife material :hubba:

:rofl: have I scared all the others soon-to-be Imperialists?
Reply 226
hmm you will have a culture shock indeed :giggle: That sounds good...wife material :hubba:

:rofl: have I scared all the others soon-to-be Imperialists?

Naah it'll be fine. If all the concrete and tall buildings freak me out I'll just run 5 mins down the road to Hyde Park and chillax there :smile:.

Naaah, don't think you've scared them off. This thread is not so busy during the day when everyone is at school/college.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 227
Original post by Zottula
Naah it'll be fine. If all the concrete and tall buildings freak me out I'll just run 5 mins down the road to Hyde Park and chillax there :smile:.

Naaah, don't think you've scared them off. This thread is not so busy during the day when everyone is at school/college.

Straight to Hide Park :lol:

Oh yes :facepalm: I've forgotten about that. I'm on half term holidays :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 228
Straight to Hide Park :lol:

Oh yes :facepalm: I've forgotten about that. I'm on half term holidays :colondollar:

Yeah maybe. Depends when their half term break is I guess. Although some of the nerds here probably study all day on breaks and don't do anything *fun* until the evening.
Reply 229
Original post by Zottula
Yeah maybe. Depends when their half term break is I guess. Although some of the nerds here probably study all day on breaks and don't do anything *fun* until the evening.

I'm going to quote you soon on another thread in games and competition, okay? Join mine and F.I TSR gang :biggrin:

It was there where I first talked to F.I :moon:
Reply 230
I'm going to quote you soon on another thread in games and competition, okay? Join mine and F.I TSR gang :biggrin:

It was there where I first talked to F.I :moon:

Okey dokey :smile:
Reply 231
Original post by nikita_atikin
Thread for the firmers

I couldn't resist :biggrin:

Quote me and I'll add you to the list if and only if you have firmed already
:hifro:

Firmed Maths G100 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thread for the firmers

I couldn't resist :biggrin:

Quote me and I'll add you to the list if and only if you have firmed already
:hifro:

Only just found this thread. I firmed Aeronautical Engineering a couple of weeks ago :smile:

I've been itching to say, dude, ever heard of Benga? You look like him! :eek:
Also are you actually firming Imperial or not? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

LIST UPDATED BTW! Sowwie, I've been away :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 234
I've been itching to say, dude, ever heard of Benga? You look like him! :eek:
Also are you actually firming Imperial or not? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

LIST UPDATED BTW! Sowwie, I've been away :wink:

LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl2::rofl3::rofl2:

I shall take that as a compliment I guess :dontknow:
rofl

Oops my bad, I didn't apply for Imperial, I'm just here to chat and support my fellow TSR friends :smug:
LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl2::rofl3::rofl2:

I shall take that as a compliment I guess :dontknow:
rofl

Oops my bad, I didn't apply for Imperial, I'm just here to chat and support my fellow TSR friends :smug:

I like Benga :dontknow: Bet you don't know who he is :tongue: You don't deserve to live in London brah.
Oh right... Ima let you stay, but I'm being extra nice! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 236
I like Benga :dontknow: Bet you don know who he is :tongue: You dot deserve to live in London brah.
Oh right... Ima let you stay, but I'm being extra nice! :smile:

Of course I know him, I love dubstep :love:

Thank you, so merciful :adore:

Of course I know him, I love dubstep :love:

Thank you, so merciful :adore:

Phwooaarr, love him. :five: Quite like dubstep too. You look like him :smile: I'm still not convinced you know him. Let's face it, google isn't hard to use. :tongue:
Reply 238
Phwooaarr, love him. :five: Quite like dubstep too. You look like him :smile: I'm still not convinced you know him. Let's face it, google isn't hard to use. :tongue:

:sexface:

Diary of an Afro Warrior - sick album brah :music:

need more?
Reply 239
Original post by Zottula
Bite me.

If you want me too...:blush:

Latest

Trending

Trending