The Student Room Group

Student Finance Declaration Form

In March 2011 I applied for student finance, in April I accepted a placement year, therefore my student finance amount changed. I had previously been sent a declaration form, but it had the wrong amount on it, so I have rang Student finance five times now asking them for a declaration form, they keep sending me an entitlement letter but no declaration form, only an envelope to send it back in. There are no declaration forms showing on my correspondence either and it's becoming very frustrating as customer support clearly isn't listening to me. I just need them to send the declaration so I can sign it and send it back!

Has anyone had this problem? If so, please help! :smile:
Reply 1
Just send back the declaration form you have, the declaration just confirms that you agree to the terms of finance not that you agree to the amount they are giving you.
Reply 2
I've got the same problem. Phoned them up and the said they're aware there's a problem and you can download a form on their website- but I can't find it anywhere :angry:

Original post by Eeeeeee
In March 2011 I applied for student finance, in April I accepted a placement year, therefore my student finance amount changed. I had previously been sent a declaration form, but it had the wrong amount on it, so I have rang Student finance five times now asking them for a declaration form, they keep sending me an entitlement letter but no declaration form, only an envelope to send it back in. There are no declaration forms showing on my correspondence either and it's becoming very frustrating as customer support clearly isn't listening to me. I just need them to send the declaration so I can sign it and send it back!

Has anyone had this problem? If so, please help! :smile:
Reply 3
I am also having this problem - has anyone solved it yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending