The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Senika
When did you send your application if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

It was sent off right at the beginning of November, took ages to get my references in haha.
I have an interview at LCF on the 27th of January for Fashion Management. Does anyone alse have an interview then?

I also have an interview at Westminster on the 16th.
Reply 22
hey im applying for fda fashion marketing & promotion at lcf, anyone else? anyone applying to uca fashion management & marketing to? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Fashionlive
I have an interview at LCF on the 27th of January for Fashion Management. Does anyone alse have an interview then?

I also have an interview at Westminster on the 16th.

Hey, I have an interview at Lcf on the 27th jan aswell for fashion Management :smile:
I'm applying for fashion design technology : ) When did everyone send their UCAS?
Original post by Elishastar
Hey, I have an interview at Lcf on the 27th jan aswell for fashion Management :smile:

At 9.30?? I guess I will see you there! Are you nervous, what are you wearing?
Reply 26
At 9.30?? I guess I will see you there! Are you nervous, what are you wearing?

Yeah 9.30. Tbh at first I was really excited but now I'm nervous becoz of the maths test lol I need to go over a few things but I think I will be fine. Nt sure wt to wear but I will probably go smart casual, wat about u? Btw did u go to their open day?
Reply 27
Hi, everyone! I am applying for LCF too. It's fashion management. Almost done with UCAS, still need redraft the PS. 😂It's really hard to write about fashion part.
BTW, I am studying the business in the US.
Yeah 9.30. Tbh at first I was really excited but now I'm nervous becoz of the maths test lol I need to go over a few things but I think I will be fine. Nt sure wt to wear but I will probably go smart casual, wat about u? Btw did u go to their open day?

I am so worried about the maths test!! Me too, I have got my old maths revision stuff back out. Urghhh!!!
I think I will dress quite smart but I want to look like myself too. I think I need to go shopping!!
Yes I did go to an open day, did you??
Reply 29
I am so worried about the maths test!! Me too, I have got my old maths revision stuff back out. Urghhh!!!
I think I will dress quite smart but I want to look like myself too. I think I need to go shopping!!
Yes I did go to an open day, did you??

lol same, im so happy i kept all my revision guides. the open days were all booked up so i couldn't go,how was it?
Starting to worry a little as I haven't even received an acknowledgement yet! :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by backbreathe
Starting to worry a little as I haven't even received an acknowledgement yet! :frown:

I havent received a reply from anywhere yet, dont worry, there is still time and the staff will only just be going back to university after the xmas period this week :smile:
lol same, im so happy i kept all my revision guides. the open days were all booked up so i couldn't go,how was it?

The open day was ok, it was only a short talk. There was no tour or anything. The course sounded amazing though!! Are you going by yourself to the interview?
Reply 33
I also have an interview on the 27th of January at LCF with Fashion Management
Is anyone bringing guests to the interview. Other unis have said you can bring parents. I'm not sure, I think I will just go on my own!
Reply 35
Is anyone bringing guests to the interview. Other unis have said you can bring parents. I'm not sure, I think I will just go on my own!

im definitely going on my own!
im definitely going on my own!

That's what I thought. I read one thread where people were bringing their parents!!! Oh dear!!
i'm applying for fashion pr - have also applied to and have interviews for nottingham trent and huddersfield but have not heard anything back from lcf. anyone else in the same boat? x
Reply 38
Original post by charleybelle

i'm applying for fashion pr - have also applied to and have interviews for nottingham trent and huddersfield but have not heard anything back from lcf. anyone else in the same boat? x

yeah I'm exactly the same! had my interview for Trent and got my one for Huddersfield next week, but have only had an acknowledgement letter from LCF... so hard waiting around haha x

I've also applied for Fashion PR (and Fashion Management/International Fashion Management) at LCF... and I've only gotten acknowledgement letters too! So I wouldn't worry :smile:

But people who got interviews for Fashion Management...when did you hear back? And when did you send off your applications?

I sent mine off on October 1st :/ And I'm well over the required grade! I do the IB and am predicted the equivalent of 523 UCAS points...when all the course wants 280! And I've worked in retail for two years, and have an internship with Mulberry in summer! But haven't heard anything :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest