The Student Room Group

Girls who go on the pull

does anyone know any women who actively go on the pull like on a nightout?? how do you think they do it?
Original post by Anonymous
does anyone know any women who actively go on the pull like on a nightout?? how do you think they do it?

1. Dress slutty

2. approach men

3. accept approaches from men

4. have all the sex

Why are you even asking this?
Yes, most girls on night out want to pull just as men. I live with three other girls at uni, they don't intentionally go out to pull. But if they're interested in a guy then it just happens.
Yes, most girls on night out want to pull just as men. I live with three other girls at uni, they don't intentionally go out to pull. But if they're interested in a guy then it just happens.

This is true tbh.

Cougars?
I don't regularly go out to pull, and in fact in a ratio its probably very slim compared to the amount of times I go out with no intention of pulling, but from time to time yes, girls do go out simply to pull. Women have needs just as much as men.

And if I am hell-bent on pulling(as in, I can't be bothered giving come hither stares all night) then I just approach a guy, some as guys do with girls.
Reply 6
I used to go out on the pull every time I went out. That wasn't the sole purpose obviously; I was going out with the girls but always tried to get someone or at least have a conversation with a bloke. How I did it? Dress sexy, but not slutty (you'll attract the wrong kind of attention) and be confident. Highlight and play on your physical advantages, be flirtatious and approach guys. Don't wait to be approached.
well the only time ive picked someone up is in a club in new york- i was there for a show and this guy started chatting to me..then i met him for a drink another time- that was the only time in my life i slept with a man i met in a club.... in general my experience is if I dress right men come up to me (if its hip hop or something like that playing then men come up to dance and I'll grind with them if I like them..

Its definitely true most girls want to pull... i would go to clubs if I thought that was a good way to meet guys (and if I liked the music) then I'd go clubbing more...

I dnt actively go up to men- I wish I knew how to chat up men!
Reply 8
Of course some women do. One of my friends regularly vanishes in nightclubs as she's mostly likley looking for men, she does managed to pick up quite a few.

When I was single I used to occasionaly have pulling competitions with two of my friends, we'd see how many guys we could pull in one night. It would never go further than that, it was just seeing how many guys we could kiss, although one of my friends did a couple of times bring one of them home :tongue: How did we do it? Simple, we would just approach guys and have a chat or dance with them, if they seemed interested we'd make a move.
I separate from my friends and go to the bar alone. It really is as simple as that.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
1. Dress slutty

2. approach men

3. accept approaches from men

4. have all the sex

Why are you even asking this?

dont even need options one and two, three and four is all thats needed
Original post by iamnotasealion
I separate from my friends and go to the bar alone. It really is as simple as that.

like some kind of randy mare

Quick Reply

Latest