The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5780

Spoiler

Comrades, what have we let the paksoc come to?! :zomg: So many newbies taking over! :angry:

We shall re-bel and bring the paksoc back under our control! :fuhrer:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by salii
really? I had malteaser one :P

on EID as I am the new mod, i will provide all the paki society with free ice cream... howsat? :PPP

You have always been my favorite mod there has been a serious ice cream famine in here under the rule of ninja :tongue:
Original post by ak137

Spoiler

Comrades, what have we let the paksoc come to?! :zomg: So many newbies taking over! :angry:

your on yur own :h:
Original post by ak137

Spoiler

It's gone downhill tbh. Need to get back to running tings in here!

Now where da hawt girls at :sexface:
Reply 5784
Original post by soyasauce
your on yur own :h:

oh hey good lookin' :wink: watcha cookin'? :teeth:
fuuuu soya :colonhash:
Original post by Blackshadow
It's gone downhill tbh. Need to get back to running tings in here!

Now where da hawt girls at :sexface:

Looool! Skeeen xD

Hot girls have left since I posted :nothing:
Reply 5785
Original post by DontJudge

Thanks bebeh :sexface:

Most welcome sexayy
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95

In Paisley, the West of Scotland.
Neither have I but I really wanted to watch it cause Ive never watched a proper english romance film. Lol. I know itll be crap but still... My brother has them all in blue ray, so when I go on holiday Ill watch it then :biggrin:
OMG hes double your age. Loool. Thats almost as bad as me and Torres, whos 28 btw. Jeez, okay I get hes not as bad as other paki guys but hes not exactly smoking hot with his shaggy hair and beard :tongue: I love Shahid Kapoor though.
(Is DontJudge a girl or guy btw) I try not to let it bother me but cant help it.

Lol nor have I. I haven't even watched Titanic yet. Ooh where you going on holiday? Lool I didn't realise he's double my aga haha. Awwww Torres, he's ok but looks too baby faced. Shahid Kapoor is ok too :s-smilie: Each to their own then I guess :tongue:. She's a girl cuz she got that red thing next to her username.
Original post by ak137

Looool! Skeeen xD

Lol! You're peng though! :sexface:
Original post by HumiT
Most welcome sexayy

Lol nor have I. I haven't even watched Titanic yet. Ooh where you going on holiday? Lool I didn't realise he's double my aga haha. Awwww Torres, he's ok but looks too baby faced. Shahid Kapoor is ok too :s-smilie: Each to their own then I guess :tongue:. She's a girl cuz she got that red thing next to her username.

Wanna be my chamak challo?

Spoiler

Reply 5788
How are my bachey log today?????
Reply 5789
Wanna be my chamak challo?

Spoiler

Aa Meri Akhiyon Se Akhiya Mila Le :flutter:

Spoiler

Original post by HumiT
Aa Meri Akhiyon Se Akhiya Mila Le :flutter:

Spoiler

Lai jayengay lai jayengay dil waale dhulania lai jaayengay :flutter:

Spoiler

Reply 5791
Lai jayengay lai jayengay dil waale dhulania lai jaayengay :flutter:

Spoiler

Ai hai mein mar javaan gur kah ke

Spoiler

Original post by HumiT
Ai hai mein mar javaan gur kah ke

Spoiler

Ai haii aap kitni achi ho :flutter:

Spoiler

Original post by HumiT
Most welcome sexayy

You havent watched Titanic!!!!!
Nowhere this year, but I usually go to Norway... I was thinking of going to pakistan next year but erm seeming as Im of "at that age" Ill give it a pass ;p if you get me??
Why does everyone say that about Torres?? Okay, I understand about the beiber but not about him. :frown: Did you think that black guy was hot?? The one someone posted a pic of acouple of pages back??
She doesnt have anything next to her name :s-smilie:
What is your mum doing about her car btw??
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ak137

Looool! Skeeen xD

If you want some "hot" girls to talk to you... then I suggest you change your profile pic of a hundred year old bald guy :tongue:
Original post by ak137
:

**** kutha.... why so much hate ey ? are you jealous of me :smug?
I'm the great shadow of kalaaness. And who might you be?

LOL - in that case you shouldnt be part of the paki soc :tongue:
If you want some "hot" girls to talk to you... then I suggest you change your profile pic of a hundred year old bald guy :tongue:

Now that - jokes.
Reply 5798
Original post by soyasauce
**** kutha.... why so much hate ey ? are you jealous of me :smug?

Im jealous you can cook roti and i cant :cry:
Reply 5799

Haha, the man in my avatar died, he was an Iranian politician :tongue: so yeah, he wasnt hundreds and hundres of years old haha :P

Latest