The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Anyone going to Glasgow Caledonian University 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dee4life2137
Request sent to join the facebook group. Anyone else doing Social Work? I only have a conditional but obviously hoping to make that. Ill be looking to get a house in Glasgow as will be relocating with the family as my wife is at Glasgow Uni already. xx

I need to be your facebook friend to add you, so please send me your profile via PM.

All who want to join "Glasgow Caledonian University Freshers 2012-13" - get in touch with me.
(edited 11 years ago)
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by Miss Trololol
I wish I could travel daily then I wouldn't need such a huge student loan D:

I want to move out though haha, that's why I haven't decided yet, it's between Cali or Aberdeen.
Original post by y3llo_w
I'm hopefully studying that too.!:biggrin: havent firmed it yet but hopefully i'll be sure in the next few days:smile:

I'm from Ireland so i'll definitely be staying in halls somewhere, probably Caledonian Court:smile:

Aww, hopefully I'll see you there then, I have to decide by Wednesday :/ still stuck on firming Cali or rgu!
Original post by daisiesandfashion
I want to move out though haha, that's why I haven't decided yet, it's between Cali or Aberdeen.

RGU is a really good uni as well so I can see why you're undecided.
Reply 44
Original post by Midnightsk010
Yeah dude, me and three other lassies I know will probably be studying optometry this September :biggrin:

Gosh can't believe you know 3 others I only know one other person, aside from you, and she's on student room as well. Have the other 3 girls got conditions ? X are you all planning on staying in caley court ?! :smile:
I have officially firmed Cali now so if I meet my conditions I'll be there in September!
Original post by Midnightsk010
Yeah dude, me and three other lassies I know will probably be studying optometry this September :biggrin:

4 others? There's more of us? whoo!!!
Reply 47
Original post by reebz123
Yayyyyy! I'm so glad I've finally found someone doing the same subject :biggrin:!! I've got to get a B and a C in my exams! How about you? You excited for going? X

SAMEE! ill have to get a CCB in my exams .__. i had a tough decision choosing between international business or business ):
So so excited! i'm gonna be moving from london to glasgow, ive visited cale for a few times cos my boyfriends goes there! hopefully will see you soon :biggrin: !
Reply 48
Has anyone applied for the caledonian courts yet? Kinda confused whether or not to fill out the 2011/12 application form?
*Forever alone in Psychology*
Original post by racheeeeee
Has anyone applied for the caledonian courts yet? Kinda confused whether or not to fill out the 2011/12 application form?

When I emailed a while ago, they told me that they should have been ready for end of April. Some people have said that they were told that they would be ready for the end of May. So your guess is as good as mine :confused:
Reply 51
Original post by dwallace738
Im for studying physiotherapy at GCU in september and im from northern ireland, anyone else like this?

YES i'm also planning to study physiotherapy at GCU it's my first choice,and im also from N.I
Original post by Miss Trololol
When I emailed a while ago, they told me that they should have been ready for end of April. Some people have said that they were told that they would be ready for the end of May. So your guess is as good as mine :confused:

They told me mid-May!?!? Ugh I have no idea about accomodation :s-smilie:
Reply 53
SAMEE! ill have to get a CCB in my exams .__. i had a tough decision choosing between international business or business ):
So so excited! i'm gonna be moving from london to glasgow, ive visited cale for a few times cos my boyfriends goes there! hopefully will see you soon :biggrin: !

Arrrr don't worry I'm sure you'll get that :biggrin:! Yeah I was between international business and marketing but marketing is my insurance! I'm just soooo excited to go now! Wow London? Thats a big distance!! Yeahhhh I hope so anyway :biggrin: wish halls applications were out I really wanna get it organised! X
Reply 54
I emailed the accommodation office in Feb asking when they'd be out and I was told before easter... They just seem to be pushing the date further back every time!
Original post by SazzyJazzyApple
They told me mid-May!?!? Ugh I have no idea about accomodation :s-smilie:

I know. They can't make up their mind! :mad: I'm sorta glad I chose private student halls. Glasgow Cali are just a nightmare.
Reply 56
Original post by reebz123
Arrrr don't worry I'm sure you'll get that :biggrin:! Yeah I was between international business and marketing but marketing is my insurance! I'm just soooo excited to go now! Wow London? Thats a big distance!! Yeahhhh I hope so anyway :biggrin: wish halls applications were out I really wanna get it organised! X

ive placed international business as firm, and international retail marketing as my insurance :P is your one retail marketing too? O:
yeah i know >< gonna miss my friends and family alot though, are you from scotland or england? :biggrin: same same! haha i'd laugh if we stay in the same building at halls XD
Reply 57
I would've applied for other student halls like victorias or something but the laziness of mine has overpowered me, as i would just have to get out of bed, walk for 1 min to caledonian LOOL
I would've applied for other student halls like victorias or something but the laziness of mine has overpowered me, as i would just have to get out of bed, walk for 1 min to caledonian LOOL

I plan to get out of bed and just roll to my classes trololol.
Original post by hannahmac4

Gosh can't believe you know 3 others I only know one other person, aside from you, and she's on student room as well. Have the other 3 girls got conditions ? X are you all planning on staying in caley court ?! :smile:

Haha yep, make that 5 others now, their all either at my school, or local people I know :smile: Their all conditions though, some are quite easy, others are quite hard to meet :O. We're all from Glasgow dudette :smile: so no need to move into halls. Planning on getting a car instead haha :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending