Original post by polldoll
Yes, was my only offer!

congrats! did you join the facebook group?:biggrin:
Yup, Im there!
Reply 1902
Yup, Im there!

hmm.. then i might know u :smile:) heh :biggrin:
You prob will.. are you there just now? In chat??
Reply 1904
You prob will.. are you there just now? In chat??

i'm not active in the chat... actually i've only notice there's a chat just now :smile:
Reply 1905
Original post by teafil
i'm not active in the chat... actually i've only notice there's a chat just now :smile:

whats the link to the facebook group please?
Reply 1906
Original post by tikey
whats the link to the facebook group please?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186813228029352&ap=1
Original post by simon-leeds
I'm hoping for David Russell or FPA. Apart from that just not Andrew Melville!

I'm a third year Medic next year and I'm Senior Student of Andrew Melville Hall. It's 8 minutes away from the Medical School and it's fantastic! Please don't be put off by the building's exterior. It's a wonderful place to live. Either way, congratulations on your offer to study Medicine. St Andrews gives you a fantastically solid scienctific basis for your medical career :smile:
Not sure if anyone will see this post on an older thread, but I'm just wondering did anyone get in with just predicted grades?? I've applied there but now worrying there's no chance of getting in as I haven't got achieved grades D:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by b4nanapancakes
Not sure if anyone will see this post on an older thread, but I'm just wondering did anyone get in with just predicted grades?? I've applied there but now worrying there's no chance of getting in as I haven't got achieved grades D:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yes, you need slightly better predictions but people do get in every year with predictions :smile:
Original post by Orinincandenza
Yes, you need slightly better predictions but people do get in every year with predictions :smile:

You say slightly better predictions? How much is slightly? Compared to an applicant with AAA achieved what would be comparable do you think? A*AA, A*A*A?
Original post by WenlockRhys

You say slightly better predictions? How much is slightly? Compared to an applicant with AAA achieved what would be comparable do you think? A*AA, A*A*A?

Nobody knows really, but you do better with achieved grades and this year they said that to be competitive you should have at least A*AA predicted. All i can tell you...
Reply 1912
Most of the people here had predicted grades so I wouldn't worry about it..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending