The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Yes I play, currently plat 3. Going to quit the coming year so I can prep for my year 13 A2 syllabus. Currently on track to medicine, hoping to pick it up at uni again. I will go back to being horrendous at the game. I made plat 1 promos and den losin streak down to plat 3 where I'm stuck now. Haven't got the motivation to climb now.

oh lol that doesnt count. It's when he makes about 5 videos on the pbe where he milks it.
Original post by Raimonds
oh lol that doesnt count. It's when he makes about 5 videos on the pbe where he milks it.

Ah well, I clicked on it without seeing who it was by heard his voice and was like **** no...

I mean I actually used to watch him occasionally. But then he started being everywhere. And just overbearing and...aaahhhh
Original post by inhuman
Ah well, I clicked on it without seeing who it was by heard his voice and was like **** no...

I mean I actually used to watch him occasionally. But then he started being everywhere. And just overbearing and...aaahhhh

I wonder how much money he is making.
Original post by inhuman
I wonder how much money he is making.

He makes enough money to employ 3 people that he houses in a "gaming house" and also still save something like 90% of the money he makes as he said in his deep youtube money video. So.... quite a lot?
He makes enough money to employ 3 people that he houses in a "gaming house" and also still save something like 90% of the money he makes as he said in his deep youtube money video. So.... quite a lot?

fml...
SENPAI NOTICED ME

Yorick's W is now the equivalent of Jarvan's ult (bar the damage) in terms of cc?

Rito what???

And those mist walkers look like they do a ton of damage and they jumped if you hit the E, so they can attack enemy while in W wall?
thread is ded :frown:

back in gold 2 70lp trying to get dat gold 1
d11ffaae45a6ce7eaa4a611a716d80d2.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Let's bring it back to life :ahee:
We can just talk about how Jhin is so easy to counter when he one shots you...

hehe xd
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
We can just talk about how Jhin is so easy to counter when he one shots you...

hehe xd

The jhin in my last game was a bit behind and still pulled out a pentakill. Makes support proud :proud:
The jhin in my last game was a bit behind and still pulled out a pentakill. Makes support proud :proud:

And it makes me sad :frown:

Just frustrating to play against late game...

What supports do you main?
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
And it makes me sad :frown:

Just frustrating to play against late game...

What supports do you main?

I don't really main support, but recently i've started playing nautilus support. It's so good, even though i don't do any damage XD

I actually main top lane. Quinn, new yorick is good, and garen for ranked
I don't really main support, but recently i've started playing nautilus support. It's so good, even though i don't do any damage XD

I actually main top lane. Quinn, new yorick is good, and garen for ranked

I'm not a huge fan of Garen's. I feel like he gets countered too easily in lane and gets kited too well in teamfights. As a tank he's good late game but he has no worth apart from being a meat-shield. Mundo or Gnar, for example, are very threatening late game and can be played as an anti-carry. However, Garen is more one dimensional I feel.

It really depends on your playing style and rank of course (as well as the meta) but I feel that Irelia, Fiora, Riven and Jax are all great for solo queue. They fit my playing style though. :smile:
Original post by Quick-use
I'm not a huge fan of Garen's. I feel like he gets countered too easily in lane and gets kited too well in teamfights. As a tank he's good late game but he has no worth apart from being a meat-shield. Mundo or Gnar, for example, are very threatening late game and can be played as an anti-carry. However, Garen is more one dimensional I feel.

It really depends on your playing style and rank of course (as well as the meta) but I feel that Irelia, Fiora, Riven and Jax are all great for solo queue. They fit my playing style though. :smile:

I'm not very highly ranked, and I love garen. People in bronze are too stupid to counterpick against him. You can build him full tank and still do a lot of damage in teamfights with the aoe e and true damage from ultimate. Great early on as well with the silence on q.
Also I am bronze trash, and he's a solid pick because there are basically no mechanics :biggrin:
I'm not very highly ranked, and I love garen. People in bronze are too stupid to counterpick against him. You can build him full tank and still do a lot of damage in teamfights with the aoe e and true damage from ultimate. Great early on as well with the silence on q.
Also I am bronze trash, and he's a solid pick because there are basically no mechanics :biggrin:

Sounds like Garen's your man then :biggrin:
Original post by Quick-use

Garen is terrifying late game imo, I used to play a lot of Garen, with just black cleaver he's great as an adc deleter, but tbf it's situational as to whether they're the villain or not

Quick Reply

Latest